VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
I think they're thinking of characters as the people in the game rather than letters
I really hope they're just kidding around.
Otherwise, they should deepen their knowledge of the meaning of the "character" word in the English a little bit... or just write a complaint to almost all programmers, including Ren'Py devs :). Btw, characters are not letters, as they include more than just letters, but that doesn't really matter ;).

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
The game and story seems great, but reading through the engrish is such a hassle. Think its worth investing on an actual Russian->English human translator instead of this Google translate. Their conversations is just too unnatural, and broken.
And whats up with the unskippable renpy.pause transitions, its kinda annoying, but maybe thats just me.

Jul 20, 2020
Good start so far, I haven't finished the current content mainly because trying to read the plot and dialogue is...painful. I understand that English isn't the first language of the developer, but they really need to get a better translator/writer for the english side of things.

Renders are what I'd expect from the models/renderer used, everything looks good, they just *really* need to fix the dialogue/writing, as it's so disjointed and nonsensical at times.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
My only issue with the game so far is the weird translation. It's readable but also a little rough. Other than that I like all the characters and story so far so I'm excited for more.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ok i wanna say i am loving the game, Akane is awesome and all. But i have to say a couple of things in the negative.

1. You need to work more on the dialogue, i can tell you guys aren't natural English speakers which is why the dialogue comes off a lot of times as wooden/awkward.
2. You have to be a bit more subtle. Like i understand you wanted to dispel some doubt about the girls being virgins, because that's super important to a lot of people which is perfectly fine i like that as well, but it almost feels like 4th wall breaking. I was waiting for one of the girls to gram the camera look us through the computer screen and say "Hey i am a virgin, did you know that i am a virgin? My pussy has never experienced a dick, because i am a V-I-R-G-I-N."

I only say this because there were a couple of moments in the game where stuff like this took me out of the game for a moment, because the dialogue didn't feel natural and it was obvious it was inserted there for us players to read it, not because the character would actually think or say that normally.

Anyway this comes off negative, but it's really not, overall i LOVED the update, i love the characters, but you need to relax more guys. We don't have to hear every girl say that she is literally a virgin, we can pretty much assume that by ourselves. And if they do, you can make it more natural, like when they first have sex with MC, then it would be a lot more natural then when they are just humping lol.

Anyway, as promised i will sub to patreon, take care keep up the good work.

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
2. You have to be a bit more subtle...
Please note that when a line is in parentheses, it is a thought, not a conversation with someone.
Showing thoughts to the player, even if not completely realistic, is sometimes necessary, since too much obscurity can cause unpleasant feelings.

Reactions: Mishalove

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Please note that when a line is in parentheses, it is a thought, not a conversation with someone.
Showing thoughts to the player, even if not completely realistic, is sometimes necessary, since too much obscurity can cause unpleasant feelings.
Yes i am aware that she was having an inner monologue and i understand that this is used to convey certain messages to the player but at the same time some restraint is necessary, there are things that are better kept as a mystery to be revealed at a better time. And also it's in the way it is revealed, having 1 girl literally have thoughts telling us she is a virgin and then 10 seconds later another girl literally does the same thing is really clumsy.

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
how often does this get updated and will there be dedication?
Hopefully this has a better focus and more frequent updates.
Every month. But, of course, the updates will be shorter, as at the moment we can't both keep up with the previous crazy pace of work, and at the same time we are working on improving the content of the first update (making it more interesting, adding new events, including naughty ones, etc.).

• Love
Reactions: AwsHen

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Really good job so far! digging the format, straight story with some flavor choices is the way to go imo, also great visuals despite the older honey select models. Honestly well presented HS1 models are prob still my fav for this type of games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mirgosoft

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
very beautiful characters, but it's somehow unusual that there are few guys and a crowd of girls
Cant be that unusual when i was in high school my class had 35 girls and 3 boys total including me. And the same was mostly whit other classes also.
Depends mostly on what majors the schools teach mostly.
Hope you understand what im trying to say.

• Wow
Reactions: AwsHen

FutureCandy

May 5, 2021
The planned tags are very interesting and nice, im personally waiting for some of them.
Also good luck with the game developer.

Abbathor

May 6, 2020
It seems to be a interesting game, but I have got to ask does this camera shaking or movement get toned down at all as the game progresses? I just started and the little bit so far (made it to meeting up with your family and having the meal with them at the start) is making me motion sick.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes