VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Sasugachan

Nov 4, 2021
I reaaaally liked it, but damn the english is so bad, hope you guys can sort it out, I'm sure there's tons of people wanting to help here, if there really isn't you can ask me, I know my english is better than that at least and you can pay me in game updates.

Reactions: Wafflewaffuru
Sep 13, 2020
Played it, I can see it's inspired by Waifu Academy and the graphics look even better than Waifu Academy, all the girls honestly look dead gorgeous (Don't get me started on MC's own family and I am no fan of incest) as well as the backgrounds.

However plot wise Waifu Academy is still better, also the MC in here is not as good as the MC in Waifu Academy but maybe because I might like revenge stories more or something.
Game is not finished and is very new, and honestly I am amazed that two people can dish out so much content, the devs certainly worked hard on it and I respect them greatly for it (Especially as they have only 55 patreons).

Even though I did say the plot is not that good it certainly has potential, I can see the plot taking very interesting turns later on so the game is very promising. One thing I don't like is that the game is too wordy, there are many dialogues going into detail about everything in a scene. I like details but if I find them unnecessary or extra it does bore me.

I am certainly considering funding the devs, but the devs and the game itself are very new around here so I want to wait a little more to see how things play out before I make a decision.
Last thing I want is to fund another dev who then decides to run a con scheme later on like with Waifu Academy.

But overall, a very good start with the game, hope the devs keep it up.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It has the distinct slighty off English of a non-native speaker with phrases like "transferred student" rather than "transfer student". Both are technically correct but it just doesn't sound quite right, kind of like 'the red big house' vs 'the big red house'.

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
The beginning of this game is confusing the hell outta me...

The sudden jump from the school infirmary to the house and 'amnesia' I guess? COMPLETELY unexplained and making everything seem absolutely bonkers.

Aside from that, has a good feel otherwise. I just wish it didn't come off so disjointed at the beginning..

• Red Heart
Reactions: BadAttitude
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes