VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Darn it, I didn't realize this didn't have much content yet, shoulda realized when the "memories" screen was still locked.

But I will say though, this is impressive, characters are expressive, the girls are all pleasing to look at, and the ahegaos are bumpin!
Once it has a bit more content this would be right up there.

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
I know the dev started this game in response to the debacle that is Waifu Academy as always with lots of projects, BIG ideas etc then after a couple of months things fall away ! The successful games spend a lot of hard work and time build a strong and faithful user base, a lot of developers just want to earn a quick buck .If release a quality product with regular updates people will back you but it takes time to earn users trust and your not just a flash in a pan which there are so many

BOH56

May 27, 2017
So HSA is definitely not a Kinetic Novel.
A couple choices sprinkled in here and there don't make a difference and saying it does is looking for loopholes just to avoid labelling it what it is. Seriously, this is a kinetic novel

Seriously, this and the excuse you made for the nurse, I don't know why you seem so opposed to tagging your game properly

Saumonfume8

Sep 26, 2020
Because people search, judge and decide which games they play based on the tags. If a game has the tag 'rape', some people might think: "Nice, a game with dark content like that", others: "If it has that content, then I'll never play it". Here, the game's main aim is to provide a good atmosphere and a wholesome feel, so the devs don't want to present this kind of tag.
The same goes for "Kinetic Novel", I think most people have a negative opinion of this tag, hence the presence of choices in the game, important or not.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Because people search, judge and decide which games they play based on the tags. If a game has the tag 'rape', some people might think: "Nice, a game with dark content like that", others: "If it has that content, then I'll never play it". Here, the game's main aim is to provide a good atmosphere and a wholesome feel, so the devs don't want to present this kind of tag.
The same goes for "Kinetic Novel", I think most people have a negative opinion of this tag, hence the presence of choices in the game, important or not.
But then what they're doing is basically lying by omission. Cause they're using the flimsiest of excuses to not put the Kinetic Novel tag, and the tag very much should be here, and the nurse is in fact raping the MC in his sleep. Like, refusing to put the proper tags so that people that would normally avoid your game are tricked into playing it is just a dick move
Like, No, This is a damn kinetic novel, the creator's 'Oh, but the game doesn't have NO choices' is such incredible bullshit and a stupid loophole they're using to not tag this properly.

Also its kinda just dumb because the people that are looking for Kinetic Novels won't come and the ones that aren't will just get annoyed when they download and turn on what should be a game and get a God Damn Kinetic Novel instead.

Last edited:

Saumonfume8

Sep 26, 2020
I don't know why you're so obtuse about tags. The game has choices, that's a fact, whether they are of importance or not. Maybe they will be some more important later in the story.
About the nurse event, MC feels good afterwards, he tells it himself and I think he wouldn't mind receiving such treatment from the nurse.
Tags are here to give a general idea of the game and direct players to the games they want to play. There's no need to make a big deal of it.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody tell us whats the progress of 0.5 was ? It was posted on 13th June. I really like the latest update so I would want to know what they are planning next.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Darn it! most devs ALWAYS does this!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro WHAT ?! I get your preferences about taking the V-card without a condom, or refusing to creampie a girl ( even tho its a bit to early imo ), BUT to say Akane is NOT SEXY and also she belongs to the STREETS ? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fill give you the benefit of the doubt that she may not to your liking since she is a gyaru type of girl, but she is not a hoe, nor does she flirt with other guys ( even IF she had contact with other guys she wouldnt), but also she had her first time with MC and has her eyes locked on him. Tell me how this belongs to the streets and not into the MC personal Harem ? :WaitWhat:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
As expected, the dubious tags have been removed again by the forum administration.

Nevertheless, our team will still make a few minor changes to problematic events to avoid these situations in the future.
What ? I just came back to check up on progress and I see once again drama... in THIS game ? What it is this time... :rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes