And it ended just the same as the previous time

Was this just a remake ?

Saumonfume8

Sep 26, 2020
Wait was there even new content ?

I recall playing that pool swimming lesson scene from before

And it ended just the same as the previous time

Was this just a remake ?
It's okay that some of you, guys, may not remember what was in version 0.3 and what was added in the new version.
Here are all the new events added to the game in v0.4.

(Watch out for spoilers!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, if you're so sure of what you're saying, it's strange that you weren't aware in advance of what kind of updates 0.4 and 0.5 should be, because we've talked publicly and in detail about the upcoming content many times. :unsure:

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
... He just added annother non-sex-scene with some pussy licking (Kazumi) ... and some giant ladybugs (Huuuhh???? wtf ...). No fuck at all although both characters, the boy AND the girl, wanted it. LITERALLY !! EXPRESSIS VERBIS !!! Well, what happened? Don't you like pussy sex??
... Nothing, nada, nichts, niente, rien, нічого. What a lost chance!! Obviously you want to spare real fuck sex until the never-never-day....
... To my definition of "sex" this should be more than some pussy rubbing or licking. I can only repeat myself: Come on, get finally sexy...
Looks like we're on the same wavelength.

We've been working on this for a long time.
The next two updates should fix this.
Relax, cause I said:
TWO updates. 0.4 and 0.5.
And if I say that I understand you well and we are on the same wavelength, then we are.
Please read a little more carefully next time. :giggle:

... I assume this is honey select 2?...
Honey Select 1.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Honey Select 1.
That's honestly surprising cause it looks like 2 you guys took it to its limit for sure. The skin textures and animations are amazing. Those new scenes that you added were definitely pants tightening and built the anticipation. Can't wait for my mc to knock all these girls up and pay child support for over a dozen kids. :ROFLMAO: Might have to bump up my patron tier.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
We are aware of the problems of English translation. This is one of our priorities at the moment, regardless of the goals at patreon.
So much time has passed, and the English still sucks, I hope what we currently have isn't the improved English.

Maybe someone here could make an English translation themselves, as I often see it done for other languages in other threads, because your English just gives me a headache, and English not being your first language is not an acceptable excuse, if you decide to release a game in a certain language it's your responsibility to do it properly from the start, either by yourself or with the help of a proofreader.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Saumonfume8

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
Maybe someone here could make an English translation themselves, as I often see it done for other languages in other threads, because your English just gives me a headache, and English not being your first language is not an acceptable excuse, if you decide to release a game in a certain language it's your responsibility to do it properly from the start, either by yourself or with the help of a proofreader.
That's a great idea! Feel free to help them with the translation!
I think the devs won't refuse your help.

Responsibility? It's a completely free game, not a fix-price game, lol!
Nobody bought anything from them. There is no responsibility. :ROFLMAO:
I think you are confusing this forum with steam or other lunchers with more serious games, dude.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
yes, the models, textures and animations are good but the mc acts like a scared cat, every time something happens the guy is startled, scared of some of the girls, or sometimes he is a creep (i must say thi is a typical Japanese manga or anime protagonist)

Btw, this needs the Kinetic Novel tag, the choices don't change anything (just some dialogue) everything is forced, apart from the Rape, Drugs, and Sleep sex tags, the nurse drugs the mc and abuses him.

and it doesn't make sense that the MC can tell what the nurse does in the first scene when he is asleep...

In general, the game looks good aesthetically, but it's a shame it doesn't have real choices and everything is forced.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4a + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 338 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
Anybody wants to recommend similar games I'm here for it..
I'd recommend Sicae, MBML and Eternum for honey select games. Quality stories with really good scenes. They are consistent with 3-4 month time frame for each updates with a lot of content. 400-600 renders for Sicae, MBML per update average and 1000+ for Eternum. Also worth noting they're all being developed by solo devs so take that as a measure of consistency on terms of quality and content

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'd recommend Sicae, MBML and Eternum for honey select games. Quality stories with really good scenes. They are consistent with 3-4 month time frame for each updates with a lot of content. 400-600 renders for Sicae, MBML per update average and 1000+ for Eternum. Also worth noting they're all being developed by solo devs so take that as a measure of consistency on terms of quality and content
Sicae?

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
looks great!
charcters are very expressive (especially little sis)
lilsis.jpg
I only wish, it would be a little bit more interactive.
as it is, its almost a kinetic novel without much chance to react.
would be nice, if you could choose who to butter up and who to antagonize ;)
a little bit of drama, eh?

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Updated my android port.
Thanks (y)

I would also like to add My Real Desire game in that list. They too Update game frequently which makes them efficient.

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
You know, when there is a need to criticize something, you should not describe the situation only by a couple of signs, but you should examine and feel the whole situation more carefully.
Otherwise, it looks like just taking it out of context.

... apart from the Rape, Drugs, and Sleep sex tags, the nurse drugs the mc and abuses him.
and it doesn't make sense that the MC can tell what the nurse does in the first scene when he is asleep...
In general, it seemed to me that you haven't played a game with a real rape in a very long time, or never played at all.
I want to remind you that rape is always accompanied by someone suffering (At least because someone is being forced). There was no suffering in the scenes with the nurse you mentioned. Here it is the opposite. MC, as he said himself, even felt much better after that dream. Besides, he likes Mizuki at least visually, based on what he thought when he first saw her.
So this scene cannot be described even as sexual harassment in terms of the level of non-consent or violence.
But the strangest thing is that you gave even the first event as an example. In that event, the nurse even decide to help him sexually, because she believed that it was her own fault for what happened. What kind of abuse are you talking about?

About the medicine. This is not a "drugs" category, if we consider how this category is understood by all players or the description of the tag on the forum.
In games it is commonly assumed that drugs are used in the form of pink liquids and other aphrodisiacs or as a drug to alter the victim's mind state.
But in our case, the nurse gives an ordinary medicine, after which the MC's headache goes away. This means that it is not a drug, but a headache medicine with a calming effect, which, of course, can make the MC want to sleep.
No drugs or sleeping pills were used in this case.
Mizuki's main goal, just like any other normal nurse, was to cure MC (not to change his mind) and she did it. And the fact that MC fell asleep was only a side effect of this medicine.
So this medicine does not match the description of this tag in any way:

"Sleeping sex" tag was removed by our request by the forum administration due to numerous misunderstandings. The thing is that almost all the players before thought that if the game has this tag, then it was the girls who slept in the game and at the same time MC molested them.
Such scenes for all of these players are plot-wise too primitive and inhumane, unlike the case when the MC sleeps and the girl just passionately serves him.
Moreover, we didn't plan to implement any sleep scenes in the future, and we consider the scenes that are already present in the game too minor compared to the rest of the content.
So for us, as the developers of this game, it's a little strange that the moderators returned the tag, although just a day ago we already told them all this ourselves.

Btw, this needs the Kinetic Novel tag, the choices don't change anything (just some dialogue)
... but it's a shame it doesn't have real choices and everything is forced.
Did you really play the latest version 0.4 of the game?
At least one event can be almost entirely skipped by the wrong answer choice.
It also affects his thoughts in the future.

So HSA is definitely not a Kinetic Novel.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I want to remind you that rape is always accompanied by someone suffering (At least because someone is being forced). There was no suffering in the scenes with the nurse you mentioned. Here it is the opposite. MC, as he said himself, even felt much better after that dream
Hi, well I have played several games tha have rape, and I have no problem with that depending on the situation or if the game is related to that theme, I only say the missing tags.

But i guess we have a completely different definition of rape, rape is a non-consensual act, it doesn't matter if it's violent or not, many cases of rape are using drugs where the person doesn't feel anything...or in some cases where the victim come to enjoy because of the drugs.

About the medicine. This is not a "drugs" category, if we consider how this category is understood by all players or the description of the tag on the forum.
It is not medicine when she does it for her own pleasure, as is well explained in the dialogue, also in f95: Drugs [Any drug substance used to alter the sate of mind for sexual means or pleasure.] practically the tag here is correct nurse alters the state of the mc using drugs (put him to sleep) for sexual means or her own pleasure.

Sleeping sex" tag was removed by our request by the forum administration due to numerous misunderstandings. The thing is that almost all the players before thought that if the game has this tag, then it was the girls who slept in the game and at the same time MC molested them.
Such scenes for all of these players are plot-wise too primitive and inhumane, unlike the case when the MC sleeps and the girl just passionately serves him.
Well those players are wrong, f95 does not specify who should be sleeping :LUL: , Sleep Sex [Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.] there are several games that contain that tag for the same reason, it can be the MC or any character .

Did you really play the latest version 0.4 of the game?
At least one event can be almost entirely skipped by the wrong answer choice.
It also affects his thoughts in the future.
There are 2 events with Kazumi iirc, the first when he catches her masturbating above the sink, and the 2nd occurs in the showers when they bump into each other, right? Even if one decides to stay or leave in the first event, the future event in the shower still happens, it does not affect the story or scenes, just some dialogues and maybe some different thought.

Leaving all that aside, I have nothing against the game, but there are people who are not interested in certain content, for example I don't play Kinetic Novel, and I prefer games where I can reject some LI or some scenes, in this case the choices only give a variation of dialogue and toughts.

If the problem with the tags is that the players can misinterpret them and think that the creep is the Mc, I recommend simply in the OP maybe write something in the "Dev notes" section for example:
Drugs: it's not the mc who uses them
Rape, sleepsex: it's not the mc who does it. (This is an example, if you want to give more or better information, it's perfect)

EDIT: i just remember this
Good luck.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes