VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
... a non-consensual act, it doesn't matter if it's violent or not...
...or in some cases where the victim come to enjoy because of the drugs...
In our case, according to the story, the MC wasn't against it at all from the very beginning.
That's why, in fact, it's totally not a non-consensual sex, even if he's sleeping.

It is not medicine when she does it for her own pleasure...
Her main goal is the health of her students and she has cured him with medicine.
z999 2023-03-01 16-31-44-704.png
Mizuki has such strong morals that even after lewd corruption she always has strong convictions about her job as a nurse.
So, she didn't give him the medicine just to put him to sleep.

Well those players are wrong, f95 does not specify who should be sleeping...
Maybe the players are wrong, but the forum was created primarily for them and therefore there is a problem in the tag itself (as well as infinity "mtl" tag problem, etc.).
Until this problem is fixed, it is necessary to make exceptions for some cases.

... there are several games that contain that tag (sleep sex) for the same reason...
Let's leave this problem to those devs who are not aware of the problem. We are talking about the HSA now.

There are 2 events with Kazumi iirc ...
I was only talking about the first event. The biggest and most interesting part of it is skipped in case you choose not to stay.
That's something you'll never see in Kinetic Novel.
In general, it's very strange that you cling so hard to the small details in other tag descriptions, and here you don't see the obvious.
Kinetic Novel [Used when a a visual novel style game presents the player with NO choices.]
NO choices. At all.

Leaving all that aside, I have nothing against the game...
Yeap, I noticed that, see above.

OP maybe write something in the "Dev notes" section for example:
Drugs: it's not the mc who uses them
Rape, sleepsex: it's not the mc who does it. (This is an example, if you want to give more or better information, it's perfect)
Given the weak arguments for the presence of these tags in the game, it would be more appropriate to remove them and provide a link to this discussion in the "Dev notes" (subsection "About rape, drugs, and sleep sex tags").
And yes, you don't need to talk about how much you have nothing against the game, because anyone on the forum knows that almost no one reads the Dev notes section before the first launch of the game, and also in search some people make ignore displaying games with certain tags.
The fact that you're intentionally giving absurd advices that will only harm the reputation of the game is, I think, obvious to everyone here.

... but there are people who are not interested in certain content...
Tell it to the fans of those tags you think should be added.
I think you will hear a lot of "nice" things from them.

If so, given your reasoning, you can never convince fans of these tags that these tags are present in the HSA.
In the end, those who don't like these tags won't play the game at all, and those who like them will complain about the fact that these tags don't exist.

Added:
Moreover, from the very beginning we planned to cooperate in the future with the dev teams whose games are not aggressive and certainly do not contain such inhumane tags as rape, sexual harassment, drugs, etc. Just vanilla relationships or relationships with spice, at most.
I think it would be very strange if, in this situation, we were designing events that would make our future partners doubtful.

Last edited:

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
Currently called Life Changing Choices but I think it's getting a rename when the next episode drops.
Reason for this that the game has been completely remade with better lore and updated hs2 engine. The full title is still Sicae: Life Changing Choices

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
Thanks (y)

I would also like to add My Real Desire game in that list. They too Update game frequently which makes them efficient.
My Real Desire used have monthly updates of upto 300-400 render content but ever since covid shutdown has been lifted up the dev has been back to his irl work. But still impressive he can put out updates fast

Reactions: xyzyzyz

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
My Real Desire used have monthly updates of upto 300-400 render content but ever since covid shutdown has been lifted up the dev has been back to his irl work. But still impressive he can put out updates fast
Yep.

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
As expected, the dubious tags have been removed again by the forum administration.

Nevertheless, our team will still make a few minor changes to problematic events to avoid these situations in the future.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Replayed all game and it is even better than I remember. However, reading end game dev notes it was mentioned about some changes getting all 3 days smoother/together. Does that mean that for 0.5 version game will have to played from the start pretty much?

Mar 18, 2019
Just found this game randomly from a signature because the tags I search for are only under Dev notes and planned tags so it was invisible for me. Kinda bummed about that, but what can you do?

Not a bad game for now. Not many scenes, but the quality of those that are there is very good. Looks like it will be having the same problems other games of this type do: too many characters means not many scenes for each, long dev times, danger of eventually going "fuck it" and making it a sexfest and / or remaking content.

I'll put it on my watchlist and try the next version, but then it goes on my standard 2 year wait list. Let's see how it goes.

Ebyw

Jan 9, 2020
I loved this game and waiting for the next update is killing me, can someone recommend me some games that are like this one.

Reactions: Saumonfume8

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Another game wasted because mc is a clueless character unable to follow spicy situations. Really tired of those kind of virgin beta protagonists continously having second thoughts, regretting every hot situation thats in front of his eyes and acting like a repressed moron. How developers try to build a harem game around such soy boy that no girl in the world could be attracted to is beyond me

Buminog

Jun 17, 2021
Hey,developer. Not bad game, thank you. За русский перевод спасибо. Куда скидывать деньги?

Ferius99

Jun 13, 2021
Another game wasted because mc is a clueless character unable to follow spicy situations. Really tired of those kind of virgin beta protagonists continously having second thoughts, regretting every hot situation thats in front of his eyes and acting like a repressed moron. How developers try to build a harem game around such soy boy that no girl in the world could be attracted to is beyond me
Yes, there are situations that could have led to much "more". But I think it's great if first a relationship to the characters is built up, rather than that it starts with "full speed". [My favorite AVNs are built that way.]
I don't think that makes the MC a "beta moron".
Hot Spring Academy does that quite well, without being forced. And the really "juicy" content is then just later!
Well, everyone has his preferences: Rather story or hot action.
Agree to disagree!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if your going to have a harem with the lovely ladies would be nice to get to now them.

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
I may love femdom but why dev try to please femdom and naledom people when it clear that everything is almost maledom and amost nothing FEMDOM it shouldn't be planned unless balanced.

The characters are beautiful and i love the game and i want to support on patreon even a creation of a higher tier that does custom rendering i pay for it not gonna be be balanced and is limited

Most on this site dev dont know difference between maledom and femdom like that hypnosis game
And if femdom is planned why limitations?

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
well there are some who don't like femdom i really don't care.
Yes but that the problem just keep it male domina tion femdom should be out cause it just not gonna do it justice at all cause sex scenes is not femdom it just romance and vinalla that all unless some scenes is forced upon him sexually.

If femdom is planned it has to be equal or leave both femdom and maledom out unless optional.

Femdom should be soft to medium nothing below same with FEMDOM

I hope these future tags dont ruin it lack of femdom femdom lovers complain lack of maledom maledom movers complain.

Mention me a few games that balance it out there none i know off.

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes