VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
i mean, developers do use this website for free advertisement...so...there is that...but i still agree with you.
Yea which is why I said they can just let out a short game update or even a patreon update to just get that abandoned tag removed.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Yea which is why I said they can just let out a short game update or even a patreon update to just get that abandoned tag removed.
Patreon updates don't get the tag removed. Once the game is tagged as abandoned, only a new version gets it removed. So the dev has to at least release something concrete. Also, don't underestimate the influence of this site. Pirate hub as it may be, most games wouldn't have half the exposure they do if it wasn't for it.

Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble running the game? I have downloaded the Incest patch so I'm not sure if that's causing it...

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Patreon updates don't get the tag removed. Once the game is tagged as abandoned, only a new version gets it removed. So the dev has to at least release something concrete. Also, don't underestimate the influence of this site. Pirate hub as it may be, most games wouldn't have half the exposure they do if it wasn't for it.
So yea, a short game update.
I haven't played the latest update so I can't speak for it fully, but I heard the latest update for Deviant Anomalies was barebones.
I haven't read F95's guideline for game tagging but I'm assuming a few added dialogue scenes, or one lewd scene, or even a "bugfix" optimization update would be enough to remove it.

For HS/Koikatsu devs yea that's true, since other devs have Steam and ItchIO as well

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
out since 2021 and only at v0.4a... last update early 2023...
the teachers all look so hot though... sadge..

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes