VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

IfuckKayane&Vania

Formerly 'IfuckKayane'
Jul 31, 2022
Obviously it is that way. So what is left? Everyone has lost: The clients, the game lovers, the artists behind it. And by the way: Is it that difficult for any developer to inform the fans of a game, that nothing else is to come? So no one has to wait in vain ??

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
just put a abandoned on it already.
no news on patreon for many months. not since March 26 to be precise.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Somewhat off-topic, if I wanted to make easy money, I'd "crib" the idea and characters of abandoned games and just finish them. It's not that difficult to make enough changes to avoid copyright infringement.

Reactions: PapaSnabes1

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Somewhat off-topic, if I wanted to make easy money, I'd "crib" the idea and characters of abandoned games and just finish them. It's not that difficult to make enough changes to avoid copyright infringement.
I don't even think games made with Honey Select can be copyrighted, there's a reason none of the devs put their games on Steam, cuz they themselves don't own the assets.

So technically speaking anyone should be able to just copy paste any HS game and recreate it on their own.

Dreamlink is a great example lol

Would love to see someone pick up the mantle for Deviant Anomalies, sadly don't think anyone except the people already working on the top games would be able to handle its concept/potential well, its scope is quite big.

A game like Hot Springs Academy though, anyone who's good at working with decent models and animations could handle it lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fakahentoi
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes