VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
It astonishes me that grown ass "adults" can be so trusting on the internet.
I dont know, it is like this with the Abandoned-Status. Some people want it ASAP like it would be some punishment for Devs, others want to get rid of it once the Devs put out the smallest sign.

And this meaningless text is just a "small sign".

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
I dont know, it is like this with the Abandoned-Status. Some people want it ASAP like it would be some punishment for Devs, others want to get rid of it once the Devs put out the smallest sign.

And this meaningless text is just a "small sign".
He's refering to that someone is trusting that the dev is working on the game just cause the dev says so. There wasn't even any preview images released. The abandon tag wasn't the focus of his comment.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
He's refering to that someone is trusting that the dev is working on the game just cause the dev says so. There wasn't even any preview images released. The abandon tag wasn't the focus of his comment.
He quoted someone talking about the Abandoned-Status.

That the Dev did not release any pictures - I am well aware of this. The game is dead and will stay dead, as I said, the Devs text was meaningless.

Saumonfume8

Sep 26, 2020
I think that despite your statements that the game is dead and will remain so, the fact that you keep coming back to check the status of the game from time to time shows that deep down you hope to see it come back. :)

SlightlyAjarJar

Nov 18, 2023
they said on their disc theyre hoping to update in late fall if no more issues arise, i hope that does end up being true, hopefully its a fairly larger update as well, i think they promised a .5 originally

Reactions: tmu500
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes