Unity Hotel Elera [v202404182040a] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes
Mar 28, 2019
is there a button to reset the room objects? i constantly keep having them be stuck in place and i am unable to move them or use them in anyway it is a frequent issue

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
I couldn't stretch the giraffe girl wide enough with all the toys in the game, so I tried the cubes in my inventory. Unfortunately the game wouldn't let me use them as toys.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I couldn't stretch the giraffe girl wide enough with all the toys in the game, so I tried the cubes in my inventory. Unfortunately the game wouldn't let me use them as toys.
Where is that giraffe?

Pick a toy, put the girl on all fours and you by the side, place the tip of the toy and use the shift key (i think ) while you move the mouse, the 1st toy will go full inside and the 2nd will glitch, repeat the shift+click on the second and they will fit eventually

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
If you put gay, furry and more content in future updates, I'm sure it will be pretty cool and good. Thanks to those who contributed to the game. I'm looking forward to the next content and updates. :love:

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
POV sex scenes planned or just toys only? I'm not such a fan of these "girl stands in fix position and you pick up a toy and move your mouse up and down and that's it"-type of games and we probably got enough of them, unfinished, already.

I've played for 5 minutes, could be fun. I only wish that furry means more than a human-woman body with an animal skin. The shark girl in a different game, forgot its name, was really great to see. There are more animals than foxes, foxes, giraffes / horses with two legs only and foxes. Can we have something different than body with two legs, two arms please? (And no, don't quote that line and add some weird image to it. This question wasn't meant to be answered by you!)

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes