• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Hotel Elera [v202404182040a] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Women and many other creatures are planned in the game. The game is primarily a quest game, but at the moment it is required to write a certain base for interaction with characters. After I connect the VR I plan to start adding new characters)

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
what's wrong with the keycard?
I've been tryng to access my room 20 times, the dude keeps losing his keycard upon entering elevator....

Well i guess the game is broken on purpose, nice
An interesting problem, the first time I come across this. The game may not be able to create a save on your computer.

Reactions: Coldone

Coldone

Oct 28, 2019
An interesting problem, the first time I come across this. The game may not be able to create a save on your computer.
Thanks for the tip, i'll try opening the .exe as administrator, might fix the issue

UPDATE:
Fixed the issue, i've moved the folder from my HDD to SSD and added the folder to exception inside Avast, one of this two fixed the issue.

Oct 12, 2018
No, in this game, patrons will have access to special toys and customizations. The gameplay itself will be open

I really wish youdgive project elera the same treatment, i was really itnerrested in checking it out but almost all content i was interrested in is paywalled. good job on this game tho, hope its gonna be good :eek:khand:

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes