Unity Hotel Elera [v202404182040a] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
This game have a lot of potential, but many thing must be improved to me :
Add sound, there are sliders for it.
Be able to move our sight just with the mouse movement, not by right clicking, and some general improvements with controls
More actions, more sex, more characters ... But I guess thats the plan for further updates.
Auto-mode with toys ( and then the rest ).

But besides that, this game is really good, graphics are great animations are great. Keep working on it and it might become one of the best furry game in here.

Also add the animated tag, it's a very important one.

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
This game have a lot of potential, but many thing must be improved to me :
Add sound, there are sliders for it.
Be able to move our sight just with the mouse movement, not by right clicking, and some general improvements with controls
More actions, more sex, more characters ... But I guess thats the plan for further updates.
Auto-mode with toys ( and then the rest ).

But besides that, this game is really good, graphics are great animations are great. Keep working on it and it might become one of the best furry game in here.

Also add the animated tag, it's a very important one.
thx! Yes, everything is in the plans, this is only the very first version

User51

Aug 12, 2017
Is there any hope that you will add to the game anthro felines?

Last edited:

robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
This would be nothing special to me if I hadn't checked out the screenshots and saw those vag animations/physics. It's rare to see a dev who actually leans into and develops the parts of their 3D sex game that actually make it a 3D sex game. Or maybe it's just me not paying as much attention as I should.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes