• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What do you think about Revamped images?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I dont think I ever saw a game with this few comments. I wonder why nobody really saw this game.
Anyway, best of luck dev, game looks interesting (y)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HotelReview-0.2Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Sorry but I didn't catch what you mean
Can you explain? No disrespect to you.
Hey, No disrespect here, either. It's a comment on the 1-star review the game got, while being called Hotel Review.
It's a common practice to make visual puns here on The F95Zone. It's meant to be a contradiction in terms.

I think a game should not be allowed to be reviewed until 3 to 4 updates have been done. It's not fair to the DEV.

I have not played it yet. it looks interesting. I'll try it out.

PanosxdIx

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Hey, No disrespect here, either. It's a comment on the 1-star review the game got while being called Hotel Review.
It's a common practice to make visual puns here on The F95Zone. It's meant to be a contradiction in terms.

I think a game should not be allowed to be reviewed until 3 to 4 updates have been done. It's not fair to the DEV.

I have not played it yet. it looks interesting. I'll try it out.
Ok. I agree that the games should have a review after 2-3 updates
But it is what it is.
Everyone has their own opinion ;)

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

PanosxdIx

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
The full version is released on my Patreon page check it out.
Every time I release the demo, the same day I release the full version with
More content.
I will do that with every update
It's on the dev notes too.:)

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Насчёт оптимизации согласен. Игра загружает комп. Посмотрел код, нашёл в чем причина.
Вы используете "show" при добавлении картинок. Если использовать только "show" то память будет загружаться. То есть вся игра показана одновременно. При использование "scene" игра не будет нагружать компьютер. Я даже поиграть не смог пока не заменил некоторые в коде на "scene".
Советую не всё менять, это много да и не надо, только некоторые вещи заменить и всё будет работать быстро. Насчёт визуальной части, я скину для примера как я делаю, может чего то из этого и войдёт в следующее обновление у тебя.

I agree about optimization. The game loads the computer. Looked at the code, found the reason.
You use "show" when adding pictures. If you use only "show" then the memory will be loaded. That is, the whole game is shown at the same time. When using "scene" the game will not load the computer. I couldn't even play until I changed some of the code to "scene".
I advise you not to change everything, it’s a lot and you don’t need to, just replace some things and everything will work quickly. As for the visual part, I will throw off for an example how I do it, maybe some of this will be included in your next update. I throw off in a personal message because I added links to my games for example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FREE04

Mar 13, 2022
Hi dev if you have plans for lesbian content this type of content is going to be avoidable or skippable??

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The full version is released on my Patreon page check it out.
Every time I release the demo, the same day I release the full version with
More content.
I will do that with every update
It's on the dev notes too.:)
Why bother with a demo? People will be more interested in complete releases than in cut down/censored stuff. Makes no sense to release demos, if most people skip it anyways. It's time waste for you, because of the extra work you need to put in to build a actual working demo. It's most likely that people will wait for the public release, but IMO, the 2 month wait may a bit long. I do understand, that you want to give your supporters some kind of incentive as thanks for their support. I even support this kind of model, releasing the game to supporters first depending on the level of support, but cutting the waiting time a bit down, wouldn't hurt you. Maybe it could even be beneficial for you, because not everyone has the amount of money you ask for every month for a VN, especially if the development goes on for a long time (e.g. 12 months+). Just my opinion and suggestion on it, no pressure, you do you.

Best of luck, I will keep an eye on it, and maybe test it, if there is a public uncut version at some point.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi

I was playing the demo version from Patron´s web, but I got this message after the scene in the train between MC and his Mom when they arrive at the hotel and MC is talking with the deskman:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1593, in script
Re "You don't have to tell me sir.. everyone here knows that you are coming"
Exception: Sayer 'Re' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1593, in script
Re "You don't have to tell me sir.. everyone here knows that you are coming"
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\HotelReview-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\HotelReview-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'Re' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Wed Mar 15 00:06:56 2023

Somebody has the same issue?

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite nice graphics, liked the body art and smooth animated sex scene. But please add some sounds and moans to this. In general, good job (y)

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes