What do you think about Revamped images?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 17, 2017
the paussing is all over the place...
i played with a skip and its still laggy throu midle of the game (where the mc got a show off from ada and jenna i guess), and not just the game, but my pc is really laggy because a game that have no ANIMATION, just a non-moving cg....
Buddy, the same problem only on a smartphone, quite powerful. This game is disgustingly optimized, there is nothing to load the hardware, but for some reason this game manages to do it.:ROFLMAO:

PanosxdIx

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Buddy, the same problem only on a smartphone, quite powerful. This game is disgustingly optimized, there is nothing to load the hardware, but for some reason this game manages to do it.:ROFLMAO:
Have you tried the optimized script? (it's on op) if you try it on a PC give me feedback
I didn't make the android version
I cannot offer support for android

Jul 17, 2017
Have you tried the optimized script? (it's on op) if you try it on a PC give me feedback
I didn't make the android version
I cannot offer support for android
On a PC, it runs stably, but it would be strange if it also lags on a gaming PC. What is it for, the game is quite simple without a high level of animations and renderings, but it forces the device to load on simple, not even animated moments, so it just closes it, although it plays games without problems technically at least as good as this one. Yes, and you can’t load some saves, you click on save to load, it takes about 10 seconds and the game closes without loading the save. But in any case, at least thanks for the android version, because not in all games developers mess with it. I wish you good luck in further development, I hope the game will take its rightful place among competitors. (y)

Reactions: PanosxdIx

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HotelReview-0.2Full
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hotel Review [0.2 Full Version] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (631 MB/ 226 MB) : ,

PanosxdIx

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Please leave a review for the game
If you have played it till the end.
Thank you

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I did a spelling check on the script.
Here is a list of what I found, plus a script already corrected.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes