What do you think about Revamped images?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 13, 2022
It did fix some parts but in some parts like the bed scene it feels like giants are about to sleep in that bed and at the hotel (this has never happen to me in any AVN) the game become very sluggish, next time take your time rendering and coding, I know its hard but you can do it.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
In both of the optimized scripts, when you changed all the shows to scenes, a few lines of dialogue got caught up in the find/replace (e.g. "Come on I want to scene you my room."). In the vanilla script those are lines 185, 233, 671, 689, 1021, 1420, 1611, 2303, 2538. For the incest version, there's an extra three lines of blank space near the beginning, so add +3 to those line numbers.

PanosxdIx

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
2023-04-17 03_22_02-Poll for MC's Home _ Panosxdix on Patreon.png

You Have the option to choose between 4 different choices for the MC's Home

This is going to be implemented for 0.4 update

Choose between 2 Bedrooms and 2 Living Rooms:

(This Poll is available for the lowest Tier $1.50)

Reactions: perseus420

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HotelReview-0.3Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PanosxdIx

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Dev News Public April 28

I hope you have a great day.
I'm writing this publicly regarding the development of the game..
This week and the upcoming weeks I'll work on the story of the game,dialogues and of course the different paths (corruption-love).
Unfortunately till now the game doesn't get the support I imagined from the start..
I hope it will get the support it deserves.. (or not) on the next update (0.4).
Everything will continue as before - and the Patreon posts-
but I really hope 0.4 won't be the last update for the game. Only time will show..

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
Dev News Public April 28

This week and the upcoming weeks I'll work on the story of the game,dialogues and of course the different paths (corruption-love).
Unfortunately till now the game doesn't get the support I imagined from the start..
but I really hope 0.4 won't be the last update for the game. Only time will show..
support yes....looks good in content love incest atc...corruption even better but than i saw this 1682718235950.png

and i think that i will live without this game....

but gl and hope that u will improve in future

PanosxdIx

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
support yes....looks good in content love incest atc...corruption even better but than i saw this

and i think that i will live without this game....

but gl and hope that u will improve in future
Yeah I think you've played the game..
and you only saw this.. I understand..

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Really? Believe me, this game got EXACTLY the support it deserves.
Honest feedback?
You new guys think you can get some poorly renders out with no story, poorly written .....
... and you think that all people start throwing money towards you?
Dude - it may sound harsh, but you need to wake up.
Look at other games and be honest towards yourself - would YOU pay any cent for THIS?
I appreciate every newcomer who tries to improve and getting better.
But i also detest those who come up with nothing more than some completely out of proportion renders and still think they get a great support right from the start.
In this case in my own humble opinion, you would have to pay people for compensation if they are trying to play this so-called "game"

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
Really? Believe me, this game got EXACTLY the support it deserves.
Honest feedback?
You new guys think you can get some poorly renders out with no story, poorly written .....
... and you think that all people start throwing money towards you?
Dude - it may sound harsh, but you need to wake up.
Look at other games and be honest towards yourself - would YOU pay any cent for THIS?
I appreciate every newcomer who tries to improve and getting better.
But i also detest those who come up with nothing more than some completely out of proportion renders and still think they get a great support right from the start.
In this case in my own humble opinion, you would have to pay people for compensation if they are trying to play this so-called "game"
I have to agree with you. There are thousands of these adult games and a lot of them become abandoned even after getting monthly support and then those same supporters are disappointed they put money to see a game complete to only have the dev run away or make some excuse on why the game will never be complete while some even update once a year while milking their supporters.

So if one does their research, they will know if they want to make a game, especially their first one, they should not expect much. Instead create the game for yourself..to improve your coding..to improve the graphics..to improve yourself. If the game is good enough, it will bring in supporters on its own. No need to separate this demo and full game stuff. That makes many people not want to even download the game. They will just see a dev who seems greedy and probably only half caring since they aren't getting paid for it. But I also understand the developer maybe wants to make money. But like I said, even in the gaming world, not many developers can make a profit generating first game.

So if you dont get any extra supporters after 0.4..it means something is wrong with your game, its not the supporters. I used to support several games and higher tiers until I realize the developer's intent is not the same as what they say in these forums. Some really care and will continue with or without my support..others will abandon as soon as my support ends. This is why I don't support as many games as before and I become quite picky. I also will just donate by update (if the update is worth donating too). Other's are much nicer, they'll support forever.

And no I haven't downloaded this game, but based on the posts and the reviews..I won't. So yes, just because some people dont look at reviews..others do. And even if this is a pirated site, many of the users here are or have at least one time supported on patreon and other platforms.

Good luck dev.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I think the idea is good, or at least what it is trying to do but visually it is not very attractive (for a few moments and it is obviously solvable), I think the main problem is the plot, maybe make it a little clearer and improve the dialogues It would help to focus on the story which would leave the visual aspect in the background (many games do not have very good graphics but a good story makes up for it)

Good luck.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Dev News Public April 28

The problem is that most people here wont bother with a Demo version. I understand wanting to give supporters some early access, but if the full version doesnt get released here, you wont get more publicity

I think your business model decision is hurting the possible traction that you could get from theses sites, since you have a lot of competition

Wish you the best, but honestly unless i see an update here with the full version, i have several others that are complete versionsl to play

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I can't. I just can't. This game was free, and I still feel ripped off.

One minute in, and these characters are atrociously bad looking. The dev should never be allowed to touch another character creator in any videogame ever, lest they be allowed to create more of these crimes against humanity.

The girls on the main menu screen have malformed arms and broken shoulders. How do you even do that? Did the dev toss out the default HoneySelect skeleton animation rigs and decide to try to re-rig everything themselves, only to fail miserably in the attempt?

Screenshot 2023-04-28 215841.png

The default MC name is 'Pns'. I had to start over to check what in the fuck people were talking to or about. That's not a person name, it has no vowels. Is this a lost in translation thing, or a inept developer thing? I don't know, you decide!

Screenshot 2023-04-28 221837.png

The fisheye lens is a something to be used in moderation, for very specific purposes. It is not something you should be using all the time. Not that the framing or posing is any good to begin with.

Screenshot 2023-04-28 221016.png

I have no idea how or why the dev did this. You have to put EFFORT into making HoneySelect look THIS BAD. These aren't the stock models, or poses, or camera settings. I'm baffled, confused, and sacred for the safety of their loved ones. Is this game a cry for help? Is there a support hotline I can call for them?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That was a painful experience. I take a lot of the reviews here with a grain of salt but I can see where everyone is coming from. Right from the start you can tell that not a whole lot of work went into the character designs. Humans don't look like that outside of an accident or a physical deformity. It also looks like the dev is using a cranked up chromatic aberration setting so everything looks like tie-dye. That paired with the dev using what looks like the POV mod with a way too high FOV for some scenes is almost headache inducing.

The writing, the most important part of a VN in my opinion, is also very stilted. It also looks like the dev took tips from a bad JRPG in the way everyone feels the need to explicitly address who they are talking to. Everyone in the scene knows who they are talking to so there is no need to say their names every other line of dialogue. Especially when there are visuals to go along with the writing. The constant hard pauses don't help either. The only thing it ever adds in any game is needless clicking but at least I didn't see any {w} in the script so that one good thing.

I was only able to get to the "choice" where it said "Not available in the demo". Really, dev? Are you making two separate copies of your game to stonewall anyone who doesn't give you money? No one is going to be attracted by that sort of business model. The only thing your doing is hurting your potential earnings. Using this site for free promotions and teasers isn't going to work out for you. This may be a pirate site but every game I support I found here. None of which were "Demos".

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes