-Kekekek-

Dec 27, 2022
Please return Ash's boobs to what they were originally. In the latest update, they look like they've been tied.

Sadat

Mar 9, 2020
It's a shame that there's no option for mc not to be ridiculed and humiliated.
From the beginning both the wife and her friend ridicule the mc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The more options the player has in a VN the better this VN will be... unfortunately for me the obligation to play with a weak and humiliated mc is a turn-off, so hard pass for me.
If there is this option in the future of cheating/swinging/sharing without humiliation, I'll be back.

Feb 12, 2021
This one is a Good cuckold game like A couple's Duet of love. I hope for more QoS scenes

Me too given how the game started, where it is going now with the whole QoS tat that the majority have voted to stay & how both the second Rasheed & Jay date night's went there is so much potential. Bringing in another BBC bull the age and size of Mike from the Spa would be hot, an experienced lover that dwarf's Ashley would be sexually intimidating and would add to the MC humiliation choice paths.

Ashley doing anal (not sure if we have had any yet), practiceing with her dildo then maybe other date nights with new lover's or familiar one's.

The point Ashley has her first double penetration, my preference would be Jay & Rasheed now their all comfortably "acquainted". Make's sense her takeing two cocks at the same time would be her first two lover's. Could begin with a date night, the MC husband in toe and feature all kinds of jealousy, humilation or none with the choice to take them back or not. If you don't bring them back then maybe there's a choice were MC could DP Ash with a dildo instead.

Ashley suggesting & taking MC along to a glory hole like were Beth took her.

QoS cruise or Yacht. Could be another possible Jay event given he's quite well off.

BBC gangbang somewhere down the line. I like the steady buildup of 1 on 1 lover's so far though before a big leap like that, hence building her up eventually with double penetration's like mentioned above. Then with all Ashley's interracial lover's already featured, get invited. Having a render of the humorously famous "Blacked" meme come's to mind, would be a hot.

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
99.9% of these games the MC is a cuckm there are virtually none where he's a true equal with scenes nor is he allowed to play the bull or much freedom. "Hot wife" on F95 invariable means "cuck husband/bf" so not sure why people expect somrthing other than that.

AAC started with both partners being "adventurous" but devolved into cheating/slut wife who fucked everything (as usualy with any woman who is a MC or partial MC on this site) and the male MC just sort of was there. Any 'relationship' betwen the couple that existed before the female becomes a slut in these stories also pretty much ceases to exist, even if they have supposedly been together for years and still live together abd one would asume there is still some sort of affection at the least. Nope, nada, gone for sexual gratification.
AAC??

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Me too given how the game started, where it is going now with the whole QoS tat that the majority have voted to stay & how both the second Rasheed & Jay date night's went there is so much potential. Bringing in another BBC bull the age and size of Mike from the Spa would be hot, an experienced lover that dwarf's Ashley would be sexually intimidating and would add to the MC humiliation choice paths.

Ashley doing anal (not sure if we have had any yet), practiceing with her dildo then maybe other date nights with new lover's or familiar one's.

The point Ashley has her first double penetration, my preference would be Jay & Rasheed now their all comfortably "acquainted". Make's sense her takeing two cocks at the same time would be her first two lover's. Could begin with a date night, the MC husband in toe and feature all kinds of jealousy, humilation or none with the choice to take them back or not. If you don't bring them back then maybe there's a choice were MC could DP Ash with a dildo instead.

Ashley suggesting & taking MC along to a glory hole like were Beth took her.

QoS cruise or Yacht. Could be another possible Jay event given he's quite well off.

BBC gangbang somewhere down the line. I like the steady buildup of 1 on 1 lover's so far though before a big leap like that, hence building her up eventually with double penetration's like mentioned above. Then with all Ashley's interracial lover's already featured, get invited. Having a render of the humorously famous "Blacked" meme come's to mind, would be a hot.
Ashley suggesting & taking MC along to a glory hole like were Beth took her. What chapter did Beth take her to gloryhole, I don’t remember seeing that scene?

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
no hero ?
For now is only for 16,5€ patreon, so is hard. Tomorrow it will be open to 11€ patreon and next friday for 5€ patreon. So i think we need to wait at least until friday, maybe tomorrow if some good friend who pays 11€ want to share.

Feb 12, 2021
Ashley suggesting & taking MC along to a glory hole like were Beth took her. What chapter did Beth take her to gloryhole, I don’t remember seeing that scene?

It came about before the last update as Patreon exclusive which is available here, Respirit altered and added new scene's to the Beth shopping day out event were Beth suggests going to a glory hole she frequents to Ashley.

It was in Chapter 4 if i'm not mistaken, I think after the Rasheed & Scillian date night. You can find it when Ashley is at her computer one morning and you get the choice of going with Beth shopping or to the Spa alone, go with Beth shopping.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes