DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So based on the posts here, the title is a lie, no wonder people are angry, it has nothing to do with them not reading the tags, it's because they expected hotwifing content and got something else entirely.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Actually, though it was interesting and it does the sharing/cucking thing better than most cause you can actually participate and that is hot but not worth it cause it has a paywall for choices, if it was for extra stuff like images, wallpaper or something like that it would be okayish but for choices?

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Any compressed?
Already looked through n saw older links and a recent "compressed led to android ver instead" thread
But now there's no compressed link on main page

I'd get the full one but gofile is the only one that doesnt take over an hour ever since alot of other platforms stopped working, files got deleted constantly, or got shut down :/ (Rip NOPY)

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
First, the M/C's wife reminds me too much of my former mother-in-law...eww. Second the Engrish is strong with this one. The developer needs to get a native English translator to help him. Based on these two major points I could not get past the first morning breakfast and deleted it. The Engrish is so bad that the conversations between the characters and the inner monologues make very little sense and I don't have the patience with this one to try to figure it out. Good luck to the developer, but I'm gonna put this on ignore just because of who the "Hotwife" reminds me of. She's anything but my kind of sexy...wretch.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadat and 10xRecoil

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh shit no !!??? the save don't work once again, i'm tired of that shit, lately every game i wanted to play had the same problem, forced to start again. When those devs will learn how to code, this is becoming annoying. :mad:
Well i had to load an old save and play the last update once again, it's really annoying
And it gets worse when you finaly manage to play, the best content is locked behind a paywall, not worth playing it it's just shit!

Last edited:

Grant99999

Jan 8, 2022
Oh shit no !!??? the save don't work once again, i'm tired of that shit, lately every game i wanted to play had the same problem, forced to start again. When those devs will learn how to code, this is becoming annoying. :mad:
Well i had to load an old save and play the last update once again, it's really annoying
Yes. Same problem. Can you please share the old save you talked about ? As my saves don't work. Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Any compressed?
Already looked through n saw older links and a recent "compressed led to android ver instead" thread
But now there's no compressed link on main page

I'd get the full one but gofile is the only one that doesnt take over an hour ever since alot of other platforms stopped working, files got deleted constantly, or got shut down :/ (Rip NOPY)
I second that , since my internet is crappy i can't afford to wait all day for a game , plus not much space left too.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
And it gets worse when you finaly manage to play, the best content is locked behind a paywall, not worth playing it it's just shit!
This is exactly what is happening to me... I alt + f4 instantly after the paywall gray option popped up on my screen.

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
i dont like it, the full ntr history is not for me xd, you can choose that to not happen but all the game spin arround the concept sorry :c

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
First, the M/C's wife reminds me too much of my former mother-in-law...eww. Second the Engrish is strong with this one. The developer needs to get a native English translator to help him. Based on these two major points I could not get past the first morning breakfast and deleted it. The Engrish is so bad that the conversations between the characters and the inner monologues make very little sense and I don't have the patience with this one to try to figure it out. Good luck to the developer, but I'm gonna put this on ignore just because of who the "Hotwife" reminds me of. She's anything but my kind of sexy...wretch.
Really, was your mother in law a bbc lover with a queen of spades tattoo below her navel

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
takes too long to compress that? well next time...
Actually not often, but most members ask for a compression in the game thread, which takes time. Instead you should go to the compression request thread, F95 has one! This goes way faster.:) Btw: It is already compressed.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes