Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Not worth it, this is a public version with the good content locked behind a paywall, wait for a full patreon version if someone want to share it.
While I play normally public versions, I still witness a current draught in sharing of many games. For instance, "New Earth" and many more games have their updates or end versions out, but are way behind on site.
In some cases this is logical, e.g. crippled, paywalled stuf like Wife Hana or now here Ashley, on others it is strange. Even after a wait period to please Devs and patrons they do not pop up.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Yup, it is so strange. not only sharing/ntr games but also many others game like Fashion Business for example it took over a month to get the 1080p version of it...

Reactions: ant007 and Turret

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I got stuck in a loop during the permanent tattoo scene. For some reason, when the artist finishes the filling in work it cycled back to Ashley jumping back to getting on the table and pulling down her panties. Gave up after that kept happening several times and quit. Came back later to look into debugging whatever label might have been fat fingered and loaded from the most recent autosave. It then proceeded to pick up from where the tattoo was already done and proceeded on. WTF?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thought I would give this another go to see if the patreon paywall had gone yet, but alas it's still there. When this was brought up before we were told the paywall was only temporary and paywall content would b available to all in future, that was over a year ago for the first paywall scene and it's still stuck behind a paywall. So I won't be giving this any more chances.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 5 0.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 178 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am unable to get my posts promoted to the OP. Unless the thead owner, respirit, decides to add me back, this will be the only way I can update.

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
As soon as I open the game, it closes itself. Launching it as a project from renpy also turns into this error: "
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 3: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Sun Apr 30 20:13:11 2023
```
Any suggestion?
Edit: Updated Renpy to ver Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809, and the error persists.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Just found this.
Lots of potential I think.
How often are things updated?
Monthly, every 3?
Even his last post on Patreon is 2 months old.
Don't tell me it's canceled....

• Haha
Reactions: Cavpal

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Hotwife Ashley [Ch.5 v0.6 Public] [respirit]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES PC /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Still not Patreon version? Sigh, good game with good story line but the Patreon version which contains more options are somewhat ruining the game
Planning to make a remaster of the first season after i'm done with Chapter 5. I will remove the scenes I don't like, improve the story flow and dialogues from the very start and much likely add some new scenes to the previous chapters. I'm also planning to fix the characterization a little bit. If, as I hope, the new supporters that come with the remaster and a new player base can help me with financial support, i won't have to release updates as two separate versions of this kind in the future. I don't like to disappoint people by making a Patreon version either. If my future plans work, i won't have to do that any more. Which is a big relief for me and for you guys. As a sole developer, financial support is a very important factor in this kind of project. I hope we can meet at a common point, be sure, i think about this often.

I hope this will make you a little bit happy until the next update.

-

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes