ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Only renpy game on this site that won't run, it starts then i get a full white screen(renpy border with nothing but white in the window) then it just shuts down. OS is up to date so are the drivers, tried the original version not any compressed ones. Don't have this problem with any other games then this one. (it used to work like 3-4 updates back).

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Only renpy game on this site that won't run, it starts then i get a full white screen(renpy border with nothing but white in the window) then it just shuts down. OS is up to date so are the drivers, tried the original version not any compressed ones. Don't have this problem with any other games then this one. (it used to work like 3-4 updates back).
Try resetting your video renderer - hold Shift down, start the game and select something like Angle... upper right, press Quit bottom left. Try to start the game again normally.
Might work, might not. I found that this can happen if the author changed RenPy versions on us (which they should not do unless that fixes a bug or they use new features - but I digress!)

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Try resetting your video renderer - hold Shift down, start the game and select something like Angle... upper right, press Quit bottom left. Try to start the game again normally.
Might work, might not. I found that this can happen if the author changed RenPy versions on us (which they should not do unless that fixes a bug or they use new features - but I digress!)
Thx for the help but, it didn't work. Can get to the menu and change renderer but any option gives me the same result.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The latest update on the cheating route was awesome. But, we need a lot more cheating. Bring in old guys in the building and random strangers at the park, beach, movies, and especially at the bar. Have Ashley find extra work as a waitress in a bar and have her wear a super slutty outfit for her job without panties. On her days off, she can find a lot of extra pocket money working the glory hole at the bar. As for hubby, now that she has fucked him with the strapon, have her get a much bigger strapon. Now the hubby is shared with her bulls and her other gentlemen, and after he gets fucked he cleans the men orally. After Ashley gets fucked in either hole, the hubby cleans her up orally as well. Ashley has hubby start wearing panties all the time and throws out his underwear.

Reactions: Cedrog

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
The latest update on the cheating route was awesome. But, we need a lot more cheating. Bring in old guys in the building and random strangers at the park, beach, movies, and especially at the bar. Have Ashley find extra work as a waitress in a bar and have her wear a super slutty outfit for her job without panties. On her days off, she can find a lot of extra pocket money working the glory hole at the bar. As for hubby, now that she has fucked him with the strapon, have her get a much bigger strapon. Now the hubby is shared with her bulls and her other gentlemen, and after he gets fucked he cleans the men orally. After Ashley gets fucked in either hole, the hubby cleans her up orally as well. Ashley has hubby start wearing panties all the time and throws out his underwear.
Is the latest one out?

JojohanX

Apr 28, 2022
for some reason the game does not launch tried multiple times but still it says not responding

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
for some reason the game does not launch tried multiple times but still it says not responding
Sometimes the RenPy graphics renderer will do that.
Hold Shift and open the game. At the upper left select a different Render selection. Angle or Angle2 seem to work (for me at least). Bottom right hit Quit.
Restart the game as normal. That may work, might not. Give it a try! :>)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes