Ren'Py Completed Hotwives on Holiday [v1.0] [Nextdoor Studio]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
hrGOPo.png

Overview:
Jasmine (Hotwife) and Callie (cheating wife) go on a three-day holiday to Cancún, Mexico. They enjoy the sun, the surf, and the SEX.
The only problem is that they are at odds as to how to make the sex happen. Jasmine's husband knows she fucks other men and approves. Callie's husband does not know she cheats on him. The two women disagree which method is best. Time will tell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-04
Release Date: 2023-06-21
Developer: The Hotwife Nextdoor
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Hotwife For Life
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - -

Extra:
Italian translation

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

FJzr7c.png GxDjlg.png wES_we.png wTPEIJ.png HA8XdA.png 8FxrCj.png htYvLb.png Q3nLTc.png u27ANx.png UvkiA_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
They only have three days of vacation? Well, they will have to agree quickly because they really have little time to think. It's going to be a very short game with updates lasting a few hours a day each
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jeepster

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
looks pretty good so far. good looking women on the prowl while on vacation. this looks like it might do better what TAC was trying to do. Jasmine is the Anne that we started out with in TAC and Callie is the cheating whore that Anne became a bit later on. anyway i find i am enjoying playing hotwife games alot moreso than cheating ones. personal taste i guess. my favorite in the genre i have played so far is Project Myriam.
i love the different traits and attributes that game has as well as the ability to not do the incest stuff since incest is gross. again..personal taste. too many games are loaded with incest, but if given the chance to not do that, i don't mind playing the game.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So there are a lot scene in img folder but can't access the scenes because it has paywall or those scenes are not implemented in the game? It says demo but in img folder there are 2 days of play.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes