sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Unfortunately, I think it's full-on busted for several of us. Spoke briefly about this 1 or 2 updates ago where a few of us get stuck in loading loop and cannot even see half the content in the game--2 out of the 4 Sortie levels don't load. I tried again this update and same situation. Different saves, different languages, nothing seems to work.

The game just doesn't work with our brand of motherboard or something? Who knows.
Mine works fine, so I've repackaged the entire thing and posted it here:

Out of curiosity let me know if that works..

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
so how do I access the new monster in game?
I should be missing something, cose I just cant select "struggle". If TRANSFORM is selected, theres a phrase, and then you should choose again.. and again... and again... :(

Also, someone said "bandits" in the rao farm?, I can only see the "doggys".

Reactions: Fly'earth

b1753417

Jun 24, 2019
I should be missing something, cose I just cant select "struggle". If TRANSFORM is selected, theres a phrase, and then you should choose again.. and again... and again... :(

Also, someone said "bandits" in the rao farm?, I can only see the "doggys".
Yeah the struggle doesn't work for me either, maybe it hasn't been implemented?
To get to the bandits just keep going right past the doggys.

Jun 29, 2017
Hi, I have some ideas for the main story but could anyone send them to him (the game author)?
* After the giant red spider event, there are clues about the "heaven" drug from a prisoner. So Rena and Goto must go to the prison to interrogate him. Unfortunately, there is a riot after that and Rena get stucked inside. She has to fight her way out. There will be a normal stage and a boss stage.
- For details:
-- 1. After interrogating the prisoner, Rena and Goto are about to leave. They are at the hall but there are smoke bombs. Goto is able to escape but Rena get stucked due to the automated entrance bar. There will be 2 prisoners first. She wants to transform but they interrupt the process. Therefore she has to take them on without the suit. (.... mode?) . If she fails, :devilish::devilish:..... If she wins, she transforms and take on some more prisoners coming. If she fails, :devilish::devilish: again...

--2. Finally the boss stage. I think I don't need to describe further in this stage. The boss first fight, then he transforms by "Heaven", and so on....

This could take up to 2 or even more to complete all of this update. (If it reaches the game author and he accepts it) ^^.
Thank you all.

Foxcola

Aug 7, 2017
I downloaded the update and overwrited , when enter the farm , it keep loading. I down the whole new file(page 1 part 1.2.3) and enter the farm, it keep loading too. Is it my savedate got a problem?

and I try another map, the smelly forest just the same problem, the last update I still can enter.....

please download the #2467 file, dont download the page one part 1 2 3.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
This girl when transformed is mad ugly but when she's not transformed she's so hot easily hotter than Aya though Aya had a very nice skirt.
But yea transformed? Ewww XD hahaha, it is for that reason that sometimes i'm more excited for maki or the other girls substories, unless the new scene involves rena's untransformed state of course.
And yea that about the dev abandoning the game is a probability and people are understandably mad about that happening to nanocrisis and hounds of the blade

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
It actually worked, thank you! That only further confuses me. I guess despite being certain that I was unpacking correctly, maybe I still wasn't. :unsure:
Not confusing at all. Something is missing. It's entirely possible that its missing in the core packages since others are hitting issues as well, may not be your fault. In any event glad its working, from here on out I would suggest using the upgrade packages only on top of the full package I sent you.

wrong..i don't know

Also people who played hotb almost 12? years ago are probably older than this pogger above.
And i can (with 90% probability) say that most ppl prefer Aya from hotb
Yea no. For the record the superior heroine was Reika from Nanocrisis.

know your place kid :FacePalm:ur level of sarcasm makes me sleep,, first grow up... then mess with me, pathetic degenerate ,,, not gonna reply anymore, keep barking
Bro, shut it down. He'll learn.

trolodon

Jun 21, 2018
Not confusing at all. Something is missing. It's entirely possible that its missing in the core packages since others are hitting issues as well, may not be your fault. In any event glad its working, from here on out I would suggest using the upgrade packages only on top of the full package I sent you.

Yea no. For the record the superior heroine was Reika from Nanocrisis.

Bro, shut it down. He'll learn.
is the transform supposed to fail each time? because i don't understand japanese and can't read the dialogue

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes