f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I see. Thanks for the answer bro. But i see on page 6. Someone give this comment

2) If you lose to the monsters in the tunnel and have 0 money you can get a scene where the heroine gets raped since she can't afford the rescue fee (have to accept Zetoo's proposal first seems like, at least I had to before the scene could trigger).
I've never seen this scene either, but it sounds like it's just like the regular "lose/give up to Infectian" scene without the Zetoo rescue.

Can anyone confirm?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
this scene and only you go straight to the end of the tunnel that the confusion starts with the gray man, but you will not be able to have money as it is already well explained, if you have money the scene will never happen again, just restarting the game to be able see the scene.
Oh it's with the actual humanoids, not the Infectian monsters?

Reactions: EarthsFly

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
I guess there's one more monster scene when you lose to sweep's team after accepting Zatu's proposal

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I did refer to it as a 'story' in my last post but I think that's technically wrong. AFAIK these are standalone (probably non-canon) "situations" rather than stories. I think when inui has an idea or a scene he thinks of that he'd like to create, he spins off one of these builds as a quick one-and-done. They may yet be incorporated into the larger game with some sort of storyline context but we'll just have to see.

Mechanically these are separate, you DO NOT add these to your existing game structure.
Note how I have them separated in the Mega folder.
Hey, I had an idea.

Is there any way we could show Inui a proof of concept idea to have the Mokoto parasite scene appear after Rena gives birth to her parasite?

Now, I realize coding that into the game would be very difficult.

However, would it be possible to just do a recording or a video edit of:

1. Rena's birth scene.
2. Fade to black.
3. Fade into the Makoto scene.

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
I found another monster scene but be careful because in certain circumstances this freezes the game...

In the rock tunnel you can get your armor totally destroyed in the first section then go to the second section (for this purpose you should get your armor destroyed while close to the end of the first section, otherwise you'll be too slow to run). At this point, while at beginning of the second section wait for bats. After the first bat grabs you wait for more bats to come and grab boobs (this happens separately for each boob), a small dialogue will play too.

This entire sequence (1x, 2x and 3x bats) does play also while on the floor. However if you fall of the floor and get the breast bat for the first time the "first time dialogue" will play and freeze the game (at least for me).

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
There was an official translation update yesterday:
Mega
He reports that he's been having his files translated by:
This translation is pretty poor quality.

I feel a little bad for Inui, that translator hasn't done a single thing all year when he could be far more proactive.

The few translations he did are clearly low-effort and barely above MTL.

Inui is getting ripped off but I think they're friends, so he's kind of looking the other way out of politeness.

Last edited:

Zombie-XD

Jul 30, 2018
Well, I'm just gonna offer to do them for Inui. Guy deserves some better support.
Thats great news. Finally we'll get some perfect translation. :love::love::love::love::love::love:

If there are any new updates I'll translate with google and send you. Then its will be very easy to you to perfect them.. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thats great news. Finally we'll get some perfect translation. :love::love::love::love::love::love:

If there are any new updates I'll translate with google and send you. Then its will be very easy to you to perfect them.. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
Quick question--when you did the 12-26-2020 google translation, did you do EVERYTHING or just the added bandit scenes?

I ask because it seems like certain other areas have been google translated too despite already being translated. For example, the doctor's office. In previous 12-26 versions, he said "Hmm, you come here often" but your patch has him go "I come often."

Zombie-XD

Jul 30, 2018
Quick question--when you did the 12-26-2020 google translation, did you do EVERYTHING or just the added bandit scenes?

I ask because it seems like certain other areas have been google translated too despite already being translated. For example, the doctor's office. In previous 12-26 versions, he said "Hmm, you come here often" but your patch has him go "I come often."
I downloaded the latest original english translation from inui and translated the rest. :giggle:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I downloaded the latest original english translation from inui and translated the rest. :giggle:
Gotcha. Ok, so the "official" translation from 1/4 actually made things worse from the 12/26 translation.

sgt_bilco, the 12/26 version you have in mega, that's already been updated to the "official" version, right? Do you happen to have a 12/26 version that ONLY had ZerglingX's most recent update before 1/4?

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Let me see here...
So Text-1-4-2021.zip is the 'official' translation file from inui (the one you don't like).

The HotM builds themselves do not have any translation files added, they are all 100% original Japanese unless inui baked in the English translations to go with them after they were originally releaesd.

I don't seem to have any of Zerglings translations on file.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes