f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Edit--Figured it all out. I now have a good translation to work with and will finish up the new bandit and medical lab scenes, thanks to Zergling's base.

Last edited:
Reactions: gavincreeper

b5867

Apr 13, 2020
anyone know why when i open the game at first it works, but then if i open it again it only shows the unity logo and then a black screen?

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Nice to see other people picking up where I left off. Had fun translating this for a while but got busy with other hobbies and a job to keep this up. Hope you guys don't mind me pitching in with my own take on the translation if I feel like taking my own spin on it again.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Nice to see other people picking up where I left off. Had fun translating this for a while but got busy with other hobbies and a job to keep this up. Hope you guys don't mind me pitching in with my own take on the translation if I feel like taking my own spin on it again.
Of course, we're all here as fans of Inui. I should have his "official" English done soon. Your previous work was a great influence, thanks again for that!

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
"Polluted"

A lot of H-games use this status screen term for how much sperm is in her...is there a better way to word that?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I may use corrupted. Defiled is good too. Thesaurus suggests desecrated or tainted...not quite prefect, those.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I may use corrupted. Defiled is good too. Thesaurus suggests desecrated or tainted...not quite prefect, those.
Descriptive words might help (say, overflowing, creampied, filled to bursting, inflated), not that I can recall how much space you have. I read defiled as more what happens to her in the 'mating' and taint is what is left. But I get you, taint is used more for 'demonic' or 'chaos corruption' than the risk of giving birth to a monstrosity.

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
So at the risk of perhaps stepping on some toes, which of the currently available translation patches are the "good" ones, ie, least MTL-y? Is the official one properly translated, or an MTL, or what exactly? And then after all that, where is the best of the lot located?

What I mean is, I have installed the "official" translation, but I notice it is extremely easy to manually translate and replace the untranslated sections. So if no one has any particular objections, I was just going to go ahead and start doing so.

Last edited:

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
So at the risk of perhaps stepping on some toes, which of the currently available translation patches are the "good" ones, ie, least MTL-y? Is the official one properly translated, or an MTL, or what exactly? And then after all that, where is the best of the lot located?

What I mean is, I have installed the "official" translation, but I notice it is extremely easy to manually translate and replace the untranslated sections. So if no one has any particular objections, I was just going to go ahead and start doing so.
Mine is heavily edited so that it's the least MTL-y (using MTL as a base and then almost completely re-writing it in proper English), so (at the risk of sounding a little biased) if you're looking for minimal MTL-like language use that. Though it is outdated (the last 2 updates haven't been translated).

The official translation isn't complete, and varies in quality (from very MTL to passable).

ZerglingX used the official as a base and MTL-ed the rest with some editing from what I've seen (haven't used it in-game, but I have looked through the files a bit to check it out). So if you want a complete translation that's your best bet.

If you're willing to wait a while, f9account is working on one and will definitely be the best one.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Haha, I'm just about done doing the final portions tonight. You can if you want, but it'll be a bit redundant by tomorrow afternoon after I coordinate with Inui.

Reactions: bubblebobble5

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Ah, I didn't know that. Sure thing, fair enough. Thanks. As some of the other comments have pointed out, it really is such a promising game and there's always this danger of it being dropped without warning. So I am hopeful that if there can be some proper english translation of it then maybe that will stimulate interest in it, and that that will in turn help them feel encouraged to keep working on it.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Anyone want to be a bug tester for a full translation? I just want to make sure the text strings don't break any graphical tables for being too long or actually break any gameplay code throughout the game.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Aye, sure I'm happy to give it a run through tonight if it'll help.
EDIT - UPDATED TRANSLATION 1-18-2021 IN NEWEST POST BELOW. OLD TRANSLATION DELETED.

Thanks!

Here is a beta. I still have to test a ton of scene variables. I tried to replicate Inui's Japanese language nuances as best I can, but there's still more work to be done. I still have to work on the bandit scene more.

There's 3 things I'm looking out for; please let me know if you see any of these:

1. Obviously, bugs. Sometimes there's a line missing and it says "none" when it's not supposed to and freezes the game.

2. Grammatical typos. Specifically, capitalization and ... errors. Japanese has a different rule with ellipses as they tend to use ... and .... and ........... arbitrarily, when English is a little more strict. I tried to make it as consistent as possible with the standard ... ellipses rule. There's also the spelling error of S-stuttering, where the previous translator would put repeated C-C-Capitals, which is actually incorrect. I may have to go through this again to figure out when Inui wants stuttering vs. stammering.

3. Table breaking. Since Japanese is smaller, it can fit more into the graphical tables. [AAAH!] works in Japanese, but in English, AAAA[AAA]AAAAH! does not fit properly. I'm trying to track down all cases of where the LOOOOOOOOOONG WORDS break the edges--please let me know if you see any so I can rewrite them to fit.

Also, there's spelling errors in the scene descriptions, but I can't find where they are kept. Example: "Push cancel for the next scenen" in the 1st pregnancy test. I'm not sure where that descriptor is stored yet.

Last edited:

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Ha ha, well, I feel a bit sheepish having to come to say that I encountered one of the "none" type freezes quite early so couldn't proceed further to check, but as you can see from the screenshot of the location, it's right at the beginning.

1610787485459.png

Once that's resolved, I'm happy to continue giving it a shakedown.

Reactions: f9account
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes