• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Alright, I think I've finished everything that involves no voluntary/involuntary losses, and I've found no additional crashes, at any rate. Had you translated the bandit bit yet? There seems to be a lot of sentence fragments there; or maybe that's just how they're supposed to speak?

As for other sources, I know pixiv has their one... fanbox, I believe it's called. Perhaps they'd find it more regionally suitable.

Reactions: f9account

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Hello, a version of 21/01/2021 is out, do you have news?
so the gameover after escape or not is implemented and so is the pay with your body option but author didnt say how we do that. Author also said next update 2 monsters will be added or try to be added

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
New Build:

Two points for this update

If you lose to a bandit, there is a decision to escape or not, and if you fail there, the insult will move to the next stage and become a bad end.
The other is to implement the option of "pay by body".
This choice is possible if certain conditions are met.
The conditions are as follows (please read in reverse to prevent spoilers)
Please contact the bandits with the suit energy zero.

I was hoping that I could implement about one creature, but it was a bit difficult in terms of time.
That's why I want to implement two of them next time.

Also, from this time, we will start updating with the difference version.
The file that was 1GB has been reduced to 200MB, so if you have a strict line speed, please download this.

Update (230Mb):

Full (1Gb):

F9 will no doubt follow with the translation file so be patient.

Bad End:
Ok so to trigger the new scene.. go to the bandit location, attack them and fail. From here you'll be repeated raped until you get a second choice to #1 to give up or #2 continue. If you continue, you'll just transport back to your room. If you give up you get a Game Over.

Ideally you'll want to continue, from this point you can return to the bandit camp and fail again, THIS time however they will string up the MC on a rape pole whilst driving across the countryside. From here on its a Game Over. I think its implied based on the other bodies around the camp and on the rolling convoy that you'll die after be impaled with the pole but that isn't shown.

Pay with Body:
This is the third option in dealing with the bandits but this still hasn't been implemented yet. You are simply re-asked the question.

Last edited:

Some Guy

Aug 6, 2016
The pay with one's body option is implemented, you just need to wait for suit energy to be zero before you approach. Otherwise, it just loops with her saying she won't do that.

Reactions: sgt_bilko

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
To elaborate in case anyone still isn't sure which is the suit's energy, it's the green gauge. This has to be empty (hit F4 twice) and the pay with body option will be available.

F9's translation is also officially part of the game now, which is neat. It's the English2 option.

Reactions: MeatyPeaches

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
F9 will no doubt follow with the translation file so be patient.
Yep, working on it.

Alright, I think I've finished everything that involves no voluntary/involuntary losses, and I've found no additional crashes, at any rate. Had you translated the bandit bit yet? There seems to be a lot of sentence fragments there; or maybe that's just how they're supposed to speak?
Checking this, but their language is fairly crude.

putu

Nov 13, 2017
uncensored
HotM64_20210121
Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed

removal of previous censorship by the friend
noxtek did not work for me in this new version causing a lot of crash
and for that reason I am sharing this removal of censorship from this version

the problem I was having infinite loading was a bug on the computer I just had to restart the computer and download the game again
wonder if hounds of the blade game has uncensored patch too will be amazing :)

Reactions: EarthsFly
Jul 23, 2017
uncensored
HotM64_20210121
Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed

removal of previous censorship by the friend
noxtek did not work for me in this new version causing a lot of crash
and for that reason I am sharing this removal of censorship from this version

the problem I was having infinite loading was a bug on the computer I just had to restart the computer and download the game again
Thanks for the updated uncensored patch!

Small request though, any chance to be able to keep the cheat codes that noxtek put into his uncensored mod?

Below is what he had in it;

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 get more estrus
F3 get less estrus
F4 to cycle the suit damage status
F5 to get some money
F6 to get some exp

I've noticed some of these you have in your and F5 on yours is to knock your character down without taking damage which is handy as well.

Reactions: YHL and f9account

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017

Developer started a Fantia page for the game, this site is apparently more friendly for foreign transactions, so if anyone here wanted to support the game but couldn't get around complications with Ci-en, you can support him here.

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
wonder if hounds of the blade game has uncensored patch too will be amazing :)
Remember seeing the person who did the uncensored patch for HotM answering this before, something about the censorship being a part of the CG and not a filter over it for HotB, so an uncensored patch is impossible.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I remember the censoring being so light as to be barely there in HotB anyway

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yes, thanks. Although, I thought that new scenes after "not giving up" would be translated. Is it WIP still? Besides bugs I mean
Hmm, that's strange, let me doublecheck that. This is "not give up" against bandits, correct?

MUSTANG651

Aug 15, 2018
Hmm, that's strange, let me doublecheck that. This is "not give up" against bandits, correct?
Yep. Since that choice, everything is untranslated, at least if you fail to escape. I didn't check successful escape and losing to bandits 2nd time yet

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes