• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yep. Since that choice, everything is untranslated, at least if you fail to escape. I didn't check successful escape and losing to bandits 2nd time yet
Sorry, there was small error with my translation files. I'll have it fixed by tomorrow.

Sep 13, 2020
Damn.. this game is god damn hard after mc begin first hunt.. every enemy gathers and hit me at once with never ending stun. Only i can do is keyboard smashing actions.. how did you guys even cleared this??

putu

Nov 13, 2017
Damn.. this game is god damn hard after mc begin first hunt.. every enemy gathers and hit me at once with never ending stun. Only i can do is keyboard smashing actions.. how did you guys even cleared this??
emm, have you change the difficult level in setting ?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
If you're talking about your first fight after arriving on the planet, you're meant to lose that fight - though it is winnable.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Rats can't hurt you unless you duck. So you have to prep for them, duck, get the kick timing right. Spamming doesn't work.

For the infectians, you can spam kick and it'll work fine since they overlap each other. Duck kick seems to work on them too. The rats are actually harder, in a way. Just kick 3 times, move back, kick 3 times, move back. Works really well on the thugs, too.

Reactions: mercedesizbest
Sep 13, 2020
Rats can't hurt you unless you duck. So you have to prep for them, duck, get the kick timing right. Spamming doesn't work.

For the infectians, you can spam kick and it'll work fine since they overlap each other. Duck kick seems to work on them too. The rats are actually harder, in a way. Just kick 3 times, move back, kick 3 times, move back. Works really well on the thugs, too.
Umm.. Thanks for help...

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Uncensor and cheats for v20210121

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 get more estrus
F3 get less estrus
F4 to cycle the suit damage status
F5 to get some money
F6 to get some exp

removed ESC to exit the game since made me insane, replaced with "Left Ctrl + Q"

Unzip and copy in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Oh this is from the same developer as hounds of the blade?

I remember playing that game a long time ago now, it was enjoyable for what it was but it got abandoned I think? So I guess he moved on to this game then? Okay I'll check it out, tough I wonder if the dev still has the same schedule... from what I recall he was sort of inconsistent with his releases and he would say frequently that he felt depressed or lose all his motivation, things like that.

I hope that he got better.

• Angry
Reactions: spoopyboopyboi
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes