Rape video screening

Third defeat
Lose to Sweep twice

Rocke Tunnel

Fight against Sweep and lose

Game Over

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
I have hope he will come to fix the nonmosaic because even activated it has a lot of image that continues with mosaic

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
yeap, also waiting for translation. And not so much directly for playing, rather for these inter-event dialogues, it's very interesting, scenes are good, but...

...and this is feature, some "events" in HoB couldn't be received again, very interesting events. For example, fight with Mendez brothers, and in fact it was possible (offhand, for ex.) to organize "alcoholic" bar event, which, depending on how much was drunk and dialogues, could end in the same way as "before" events (or maybe something else could be added, parameter of resistance or intaxation, etc.). But this is just brain entertainment by example. So, what he is adding now, is also something that will be problematic to repeat, take situation with two losses and inability to return to bar after that... we'll have to win, so they'll have to leave their place even for "corrupted" path, which isn't good. I like these nasty guys, they're generating content, even if repetitive one.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
how are you guys playing it?

With the old text, the game gets stuck at places, i presume has no text, and with no text, the game doesn't load for me, after the unity logo, it just goes black.

I've tried changing locale to Japan, and region to japanese, and added japanese language. None of that changed anything.

Jun 29, 2017
Could you post another FULL file for the game?. Because the "rar" file from MEGA link (27032021) seems to have some minor errors. Thanks.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Gameplay is ... really terrible. Controls are wobbly, you keep sliding past enemies and have no way to lock onto them. Jumps and jump-attacks have inconsistent range and speed. The ridiculous Zoom-In when attacking (i know it can be turned off) has no value that i could see.

It's like he ported all the bad from Hounds of the Blade but failed to keep any of the working parts.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Another Bad End segment for Makoto Today:

Thank you for your support.
It is a supporter privilege in March.

This time too, I asked Makoto to serve as a bandit's consolation.
It is a story if you choose "pay with your body" against bandits.

Make your clothes invigorating with a little elaborate design.
It looks like this under the clothes I usually wear.
Invisibility may be the fashion of this world.

The 100 yen plan is a still image.
The 500 yen plan comes with a video.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes