Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
ok anyone know what must i do, for the second stage? i have all do but i stuck on the first bandits and in Rocke Tunnel i don't know what i must do. i have speak with all, ore have anyone a save file pls?

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
Yes this is my problem he say when I think you have all see in this version show for updates... but I haven’t see the raptor ore a second stage

Yougoshatenshi

Aug 20, 2017
ok anyone know what must i do, for the second stage? i have all do but i stuck on the first bandits and in Rocke Tunnel i don't know what i must do. i have speak with all, ore have anyone a save file pls?
All you have to do is increase your Hunter Rank to 2. Go to the first stage and kill some enemies till you get it. Or just edit the savefile where <hunterRank>1</hunterRank> and change it to 2. Then the second stage will appear.

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
Here's a collection of saves and a guide to navigate them and the scenes I know of. Details below;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there's a scene I've missed, feel free to let me know too - There's no loss in the intro scene, but I'm sure there was a slum scene I've missed.

Last edited:

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
There's an English translation for Hounds of the Blade somewhere out there, but I heard it makes the already somewhat unstable game even more prone to crashing when trying to view the defeat scenes. If you use the English translation, expect crashes for a number of the defeat scenes. Otherwise, it is generally playable. There are also voice files for Aya out there somewhere but I don't remember where.

In regards to the side story and the other game, I have no idea.

putu

Nov 13, 2017
There's an English translation for Hounds of the Blade somewhere out there, but I heard it makes the already somewhat unstable game even more prone to crashing when trying to view the defeat scenes. If you use the English translation, expect crashes for a number of the defeat scenes. Otherwise, it is generally playable. There are also voice files for Aya out there somewhere but I don't remember where.

In regards to the side story and the other game, I have no idea.
for hounds of the blade english translation can be found in ULMF site . Make sure follow the instruction so the translation can be run without being crash or any problem

Reactions: f9account

putu

Nov 13, 2017
Here's a collection of saves and a guide to navigate them and the scenes I know of. Details below;
If there's a scene I've missed, feel free to let me know too - There's no loss in the intro scene, but I'm sure there was a slum scene I've missed.
thanks for sharing ;)

Sep 2, 2020
I tried this once and it wasent working for me.

I would reallly like to see this converted to a sort of comic or at least a cg rip as i find the art interesting but im not at all into the gameplay and as i said i couldnt get this working at all last time i checked.

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I tried this once and it wasent working for me.

I would reallly like to see this converted to a sort of comic or at least a cg rip as i find the art interesting but im not at all into the gameplay and as i said i couldnt get this working at all last time i checked.
If we are lucky there will be a video compilation of all the scenes from this one like Hounds of the Blade.

lewd_chikoze

Aug 11, 2019
I didn't even know the mercs had a lewd scene! xD

• Hey there
Reactions: AlexDark1027

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but it just keeps locking up at the new enemies. I should mention that I did not have the most recent version before this "update" download. Anyone have the full game release so far?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Rattanak Checked. It works (Server 16 does, anyway). Maybe the server you were sent to was having a hiccup or something.

amvt1235a

Jan 16, 2019

This update.

In addition, I have a problem. My level has risen, but I can't find the 山賊

If anyone has a save, please provide it to me, thank you

Reactions: VersusZ

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
March 27 Update

Full Update:
Partial Update:

Sorry I made you wait.
It is a game body update.

First of all, from the supporters of the 500 yen plan.
Supporters of the 100 yen plan will be on April 27, one month later.

This time, I added about 4 etch scenes.
We have completed all the sweep-related events that have been neglected until now.
If you lose once and then fight again and lose, a more dire fate will be waiting for Lena.
For example, like this

1616858219690.png

I'm sure some of you have already defeated Sweep. ..
We have prepared a remedy for such people.
I installed a reset sphere in front of the room where the sweep is.

image-web.jpg
Now even those who have won the sweep can enjoy the event without having to start over.
It may be difficult to understand the conditions under which the event occurs, so I will write the procedure in this article as well.

you don't mind spoiling, please see there.

My Notes:
In case you've forgotten the 'Sweep' he's referring to is the corrupt rescue team leader at the end of the Rocke Tunnel.
Sweep will not be aggressive towards Rena until she agrees to be Zetto's boyfriend thus rejecting Laki, since both Sweep and Laki appear to be working together. There's not much to the 'miserable end' - I can't tell from the Japanese text but it seems like Sweep will sell Rena into slavery if she fails to defeat him at all 3 attempts.

Last edited:

bunnybunnybun

Jun 20, 2017
Know how to get her to attack Sweep a second time? she says she can't risk upsetting him due to the video he recorded, so is only complying.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes