sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
A lizard shaped creature... its a f**kin dangly-dicked velociraptor! :sneaky::

Sorry I made you wait.
It is a game body update.

First of all, from the supporters of the 500 yen plan.
Supporters of the 100 yen plan will be on March 21st, one month later.

Here is the content of this update.

You can see the first one right away.
It becomes a lizard-shaped creature.
Another one, if you look closely, there is a small one in the lower right.
These two are the newly added creatures.

You can see at a glance how the lizards will attack.
I will come to commit Lena with this constantly erected Ichimotsu (thing).
As for the other bug, this size is not big enough to commit Lena.
Yes, this time we finally implemented the long-awaited "parasitism".
This bug invades Lena's hole and keeps wriggling inside Lena's body at all times.
I couldn't implement it yet this time, but I'm thinking about parasitic events in my room and in the city, so please enjoy it.

My Notes:
Ok so the raptor is beyond the bandit gang in the Sang Rocky Hills, as are the beetle-like parasites on the ground. Its... kinda boring if I'm perfectly honest

Raptor: When Rena is down and there are a large group of them, they will bite Rena repeatedly causing more damage. If only one is nearby it will attempt to vaginally rape Rena. Pregnancy does not appear to be possible with this enemy and there appears to be only one rape animation.

Parasites: These will not attack you until your suit is damaged. When it is, they'll jump in the air and attempt to burrow in Rena's backdoor. It seems as though there's a % chance they will fail to parasitize but I think that's only if one is already implanted. There is no gameover sequence with these and there appears to be 2 animations, one for standing and one for on knees. Treatment for these hasn't been implemented so anywhere you go, there will now be an x-ray indicator showing the parasite and it will wriggle causing Rena some excitement but at this time there's nothing to do about it.

Update: If you urinate at the apartment or go to the bar there's a reference to a 'todorokishita' which is something that will remove the parasite.

Possible Bugs:
  1. Ok so be aware. If you just let the raptor bite you until you fall then continue letting him bite you it will fire the sex action incorrectly. You'll end up just stuck on the ground and can't get up again. At least, this happened to me on the first attempt, have not tried to reproduce.
  2. When interacting with a parasite the 'break-free' bar does not appear although you can smash the Z and arrow keys to force the action forward.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
If anyone sees a typo or misspelling in an actual GRAPHIC, can you please post a screenshot?

For example, in H-scenes, there's a common typo of "NEXT SCENEN". I'm trying to fix those, but I need screenshots because of the way the data is stored.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Testing out a translation for February 25.

Please take a screenshot if you see ANY typos, especially in the H-scenes.

Seriously, any screenshots of h-scene typos are what's needed right now.

lx101512

Sep 25, 2020
我没有找到达到第三级或更深层次的方法,只能访问两个地图。第一个是异构的。第二个是小偷。小偷之后,无法访问第三张地图,

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
I just wish the game had both anal and vaginal scenes for most, if not all, enemies. Nanocrisis and Hounds of the Blade were great games but HotB literally only had 1 anal animation which were flies. I hope he diversifies in the future.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
tyssen123 - Yea we know, supporters get email notifications.

It's a side story (bad end in this case) of Makoto's encounter with the bandits.

article-Feb-28-2021-0.jpg article-Feb-28-2021-1.jpg

Thank you very much for your patience.
This is a February supporter benefit.

I was able to make it in time for a month.
Since it was said that it will be shipped on the 26th, I thought that it would be shipped from the shop on the 26th, but it seems that it meant that the product would arrive on the 26th.
Taking advantage of my previous reflection, I bought a middle tower PC this time instead of a space-saving type.
With this, heat exhaust will be better, and it will last longer than the previous PC.
I want you to have it until this work is completed.

By the way, here are the benefits of this month.
This time Makoto vs Bandit.
Makoto, who is courageous, cannot give in to the demands of the bandits, and naturally challenges the battle, but is defeated.
The story after that.

I don't quite follow what he's saying about the product arriving on the 26th. I don't think he's referring to the base game but rather these side stories are . At least I think that's what he means. f9account maybe you can confirm?

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
He's referring to the PC parts, meaning that they arrived earlier than he thought and he was able to finish this animation on time because of this.

Reactions: sgt_bilko

EarthsFly

Oct 31, 2020
nonmosaic - HotM_MakotoBadEnd_4
HotM_MakotoBadEnd_4\HotM BadEnd_Data\Managed

I couldn't see mosaic in this animation, but I set it to 'true'

Reactions: f9account

Agito92

Mar 30, 2020
A lizard shaped creature... its a f**kin dangly-dicked velociraptor! :sneaky::

Sorry I made you wait.
It is a game body update.

First of all, from the supporters of the 500 yen plan.
Supporters of the 100 yen plan will be on March 21st, one month later.

Here is the content of this update.

View attachment 1046794

You can see the first one right away.
It becomes a lizard-shaped creature.
Another one, if you look closely, there is a small one in the lower right.
These two are the newly added creatures.

You can see at a glance how the lizards will attack.
I will come to commit Lena with this constantly erected Ichimotsu (thing).
As for the other bug, this size is not big enough to commit Lena.
Yes, this time we finally implemented the long-awaited "parasitism".
This bug invades Lena's hole and keeps wriggling inside Lena's body at all times.
I couldn't implement it yet this time, but I'm thinking about parasitic events in my room and in the city, so please enjoy it.

Mega

My Notes:
Ok so the raptor is beyond the bandit gang in the Sang Rocky Hills, as are the beetle-like parasites on the ground. Its... kinda boring if I'm perfectly honest

Raptor: When Rena is down and there are a large group of them, they will bite Rena repeatedly causing more damage. If only one is nearby it will attempt to vaginally rape Rena. Pregnancy does not appear to be possible with this enemy and there appears to be only one rape animation.

Parasites: These will not attack you until your suit is damaged. When it is, they'll jump in the air and attempt to burrow in Rena's backdoor. It seems as though there's a % chance they will fail to parasitize but I think that's only if one is already implanted. There is no gameover sequence with these and there appears to be 2 animations, one for standing and one for on knees. Treatment for these hasn't been implemented so anywhere you go, there will now be an x-ray indicator showing the parasite and it will wriggle causing Rena some excitement but at this time there's nothing to do about it.

Update: If you urinate at the apartment or go to the bar there's a reference to a 'todorokishita' which is something that will remove the parasite.

Possible Bugs:
  1. Ok so be aware. If you just let the raptor bite you until you fall then continue letting him bite you it will fire the sex action incorrectly. You'll end up just stuck on the ground and can't get up again. At least, this happened to me on the first attempt, have not tried to reproduce.
  2. When interacting with a parasite the 'break-free' bar does not appear although you can smash the Z and arrow keys to force the action forward.
I downloaded the game and played it but the event where the new enemies appear did not come...how can i trigger the stage with the new enemies ?

M.Roshi

Jun 1, 2019
I downloaded the game and played it but the event where the new enemies appear did not come...how can i trigger the stage with the new enemies ?
They are in the Bandit Location, 2nd stage. To pass, you have to defeat them, or paid them 10K or with your body if your armor is at 0%, then go to 2nd screen.

Yougoshatenshi

Aug 20, 2017
You have to be Hunter Rank 2 to see the next area. Go stage 1 and kill enemies till you get a rank up.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes