DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Make sure you are running 20211128 and not 20211029. As 20211029 the flies only attacked. Or you are using an old decensor cheat and have to wait for a new one.
May need some guidance on this, I've reached the fly level but (haha, butt.. cuz flies li-- nvm) they just seem to attack and slurp dat ass, not entirely sure how or where to revert the game back to the 128 (as opposed to 029) version. I would appreciate tips if able. :)

Edit: Herpaderp, solved it, I applied one update over the over when it should've been the other way around.

Last edited:

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
I'm not sure its implemented yet, I haven't been able to trigger it either. Although there is a small scene in the bathroom, after you use egg remover item from the doc.
I tried using Egg Remover but I don't get a scene for it

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Let's clear this up now so people stop asking:
  1. You must be hunter rank 10 3 or greater to see the "Forest of the Foul Odor" (a.k.a. where the flies are).
  2. Her suit must be damaged by the large flies for her to be impregnated.
  3. Rena can have eggs laid inside her and fertilized but nothing happens beyond that.
  4. She can only be impregnated standing up.
  5. There is no game over scene for losing to the flies.
I know the Chrome-translated Japanese posts from inui aren't perfect but its not that hard to figure out folks. Don't clutter up the thread with lazy redundant mediocrity.

Last edited:

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Let's clear this up now so people stop asking:
  1. You must be hunter rank 10 or greater to see the "Forest of the Foul Odor" (a.k.a. where the flies are).
  2. Her suit must be damaged by the large flies for her to be impregnated.
  3. Rena can have eggs laid inside her and fertilized but nothing happens beyond that.
  4. She can only be impregnated standing up.
  5. There is no game over scene for losing to the flies.
I know the Chrome-translated Japanese posts from inui aren't perfect but its not that hard to figure out folks. Don't clutter up the thread with lazy redundant mediocrity.
oh ok ah but you only need Hunter rank 3 to get to the "Forest of the Foul Odor"

• Haha
Reactions: riotrey

OgreLover

Feb 11, 2019
Make sure you are running 20211128 and not 20211029. As 20211029 the flies only attacked. Or you are using an old decensor cheat and have to wait for a new one.

In a 3rd new section where you need to unlock it by getting hunter rank three and doing that raptor stage at least once.
And where is that version exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: riotrey

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
The Save file is damaged . . . it´s not working . . . (It has a permanent blackscreen)

Correction: The entire Game doesn´t work anymore . . . If I start a new Game: Unlimited Loading screen . . .

Last edited:

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
The Save file is damaged . . . it´s not working . . . (It has a permanent blackscreen)
If you can't even start a new game then it sounds like you've got other issues. I'd recommend a rip and re-install.
I can package my folder into a zip and post it in case you want to experiment with that:

For my save files use #11. That should open up the new area.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017

Correction: The entire Game doesn´t work anymore . . . If I start a new Game: Unlimited Loading screen . . .
after you reinstall a fresh copy, you can speed run all the content in like 7 minutes. You really don't need a save if its corrupting the game.

Reactions: RyRa²

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
And finally for the month of Nov:

I'm sorry.
As usual, I wasn't in time this month.
Also, I would like to write only the article and update it at a later date.
If you are supporting us during November, please be assured that we will be able to see it properly.

By the way, I feel that the supporter benefits are about to become a rut.
If the content is the same every time, you will get tired of it.
Therefore, we would like to introduce a new heroine this time and offer it in a slightly different way.
The new heroine is here.

article-Nov-30-2021-1.jpg

Name: Shindo Maki
Earthling Bounty Hunter
Comes to Nazra to earn a bounty.
As it looks, it has a high-flying and cheeky personality.
Due to such a personality, it causes various troubles everywhere.
Of course, if you can't get through them well, you'll get naughty eyes.

We hope you will look forward to it.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Does anybody else have loading issues? I've had two issues thus far. 1) When I tried going to the third area (forgot the name). It's just a white loading screen. 2) I let the larva escape and was told by the doctor to go to the back alley, but get another loading screen, and nothing happening.

Reactions: unknown012345

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
Does anybody else have loading issues? I've had two issues thus far. 1) When I tried going to the third area (forgot the name). It's just a white loading screen. 2) I let the larva escape and was told by the doctor to go to the back alley, but get another loading screen, and nothing happening.
try playing with the computer in high performance mode
1638421146702.png

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Supporter Benefits for November. I'm not going to post the whole article just the files. This one is unique.
Inui has included a story PDF prologue in addition to the bad-end animation.

Story:
Animation:

If you're new here, these files are separate from the main game. Do not extract these into your game directory.
This is simply additional content inui creates as part of the monthly supporter deliverables. These are not necessarily canon to the main game and storyline.

tstnme

Aug 18, 2016
Supporter Benefits for November. I'm not going to post the whole article just the files. This one is unique.
Inui has included a story PDF prologue in addition to the bad-end animation.

Story: Mega
Animation: Mega

If you're new here, these files are separate from the main game. Do not extract these into your game directory.
This is simply additional content inui creates as part of the monthly supporter deliverables. These are not necessarily canon to the main game and storyline.
Malwarebytes was unhappy with the animation, instantly quarantined it as malware.

tstnme

Aug 18, 2016
Well its not. You should know well that anti-virus/anti-malware apps give false positives all the time.
Don't know what else to tell you.
Oh I'm aware of false positives, I just figured I'd post it since its from a nonofficial source , just incase. No offense intended.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Oh I'm aware of false positives, I just figured I'd post it since its from a nonofficial source , just incase. No offense intended.
This board is kinda littered with false positives everywhere. I haven't seen a single positive threat yet from anything posted here. Then again I'm not looking for stupid either.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes