noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Uncensor and cheats for v 20211128

unzip, copy and paste in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 0 energy
F3 Add estrus
F4 Suicide
F5 Take damage
F6 to cycle the suit damage status
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp

changed "ESC" to "CTRL-Q" to exit the game

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Oh I'm aware of false positives, I just figured I'd post it since its from a nonofficial source , just incase. No offense intended.
Perfectly fine but pretty much ALL the content on FZ95 is from a secondhand non-official source. These things are behind supporter paywalls so we have to host it elsewhere; it should be expected. We don't need to be informed about what your malware software thinks of it. You do you.

tstnme

Aug 18, 2016
Perfectly fine but pretty much ALL the content on FZ95 is from a secondhand non-official source. These things are behind supporter paywalls so we have to host it elsewhere; it should be expected. We don't need to be informed about what your malware software thinks of it. You do you.
Good shit

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
question how long does it take for the fly eggs to hatch?
Are they moving? Before they can hatch they need to be fertilized by:
1. First Fly incerts the eggs
2. Second fly fertilizes them
If they are moving then that´s as far as it goes
maybe with the next update they will hatch

zerukanata

Sep 21, 2017
helpp i got infinite loading... after givin birth to larva and raped by it.. talked to dr in lab about escaped larva and go to back alley to lure out the larva is this bug or im not meeting requirement for it? im still rank 1 hunter btw

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
helpp i got infinite loading... after givin birth to larva and raped by it.. talked to dr in lab about escaped larva and go to back alley to lure out the larva is this bug or im not meeting requirement for it? im still rank 1 hunter btw
search the thread. I had that exact issue and someone posted their game file and that worked for me. Might be back a few pages.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

zerukanata

Sep 21, 2017
search the thread. I had that exact issue and someone posted their game file and that worked for me. Might be back a few pages.
is it the text file one?
i did that and still got this... also this is the pict when im on back alley... is this normal?

edit : wait a minute its not linked when extracting on compressed files.... Damn bruh

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
is it the text file one?
i did that and still got this... also this is the pict when im on back alley... is this normal?

edit : wait a minute its not linked when extracting on compressed files.... Damn bruh
If you set it to 20 posts per page, its on page 60 halfway up probaby.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
do i have to download part 1 and 2 to play or just need download update
If you don't have the (exact) previous version, you need to download the part 1 and 2. Also note that you need to extract both parts and move the part 2 files into part 1.

The update is literally only the files that have changed between the versions.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Skullbrine

Aug 19, 2018
I need help... i cant get it to the updated version and im out of options for figuring it out so im here asking for help...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
the new map is stuck on loading i cant even begin its stage. pls help
Did you extract both parts of the files and copy and paste the ones from part 2 into part 1? The compressed files aren't linked, so you need to do that manually.

Otherwise, we'd need a lot more information to figure out what might be wrong. This applies to any error reporting, details matter. So in this case, when does it get stuck. Is it on starting the game, after a specific scene / dialogue / mission area?

Other more general things that help figure out the issues are did you follow the installation instructions properly, where you installed to (Windows doesn't like things run from the default programs or windows folders), what you were doing in the game / program when the bug happened. If there is an error message, what it says exactly and any error log that is made.

BaasB , could you maybe add the extra copy and paste steps the game needs for installation into the first post, since then it's at least written in the first post people should read for what is a fairly common issue people have with the game.

Did you bother to read any of the thread? This is the same damn thing every time someone posts "I'm stuck in loading screen, what do?!?!"

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes