tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Hi,
I've done playing the game.

What i need to know is, whether anyone here have the same experience in extracting the first file (HotMFull1_20240129):
It needs more than 4 hours to finish extracting???
The other files extracted in normal time.

My computer spec is sufficient (i suppose):
MSI Mortar B660M.
Intel I5 12400.
16 GB of RAM.
VGA onboard.
Plenty of storage space.
Windows 7 64bit.

Thanks in advance.
No. It shouldn't take you 4 hours to decompress that file.

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
I hate to say it but Rena is the least attractive female character across all Inui's games, she looks more alien than some of the aliens with her huge eyes and irises, which are so dark they look like massive pupils
i have to disagree.. Rena is my favourite above hounds of blade and nanocrisis MC.. but the nano crisis one was also good.. inui should use her as MC in the future.. but yeah people has their own preferences tho

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2023
Imagine what she looks like when she gets her pupils dilated during a vision exam.
You mean like this?

8a399136fb02fe6e2c9d33766711620c.jpg

And Inui... just take your time. I tried C++ on this weekend to make a small game and hell knows how difficult that was.
All the comments, lines and fuctions. Seriously, you did an entire game with animation, dialogue and mini games.

Mine was a vertical jump game and I FAILED and couldn't find the problem for 6 HOURS!!!
If you say that you have issues to fix a fighting part, PLEASE... take your time and don't rush.
You're doing such a great job.

About Bagan... I actually liked the blue camouflage, but if the fight will take in a jungle, it would make sence to have
a green camouflage. But this fight was the one I was waiting for the whole damn time. I hope that Bagan is such a
difficult boss, so that if you lose, the rape scene will be even more humiliating for Rena. And who knows, maybe...

...oh, we all know it will happen...

...he will morph into some unholy beast like the other bosses.
Damn, this will be so awesome XD

Last edited:

fatboy22632

Aug 12, 2020
Hey, just downloaded the most actual version from the frontpage.

The game freezes (doesn´t finish loading) when i enter stage 3 "Forest".

Is there a patch or does anyone got an idea how to get it done ?
Maybe you didn't download everything you need, make sure you've downloaded the full base game and updates and put everything in the same folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth
Jul 22, 2023
Yeah. That's about right. However, I think the girl's eyes in that picture are smaller.
Not sure about that, but fact is, that back in the 80s (Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2 etc.) had really huge eyes with really big pupils.
But to say the truth, it was never the eyes but the legs that weirded me out the most, because like with Bayonetta, they looked longer as the should be. However, back then, I was about 8 or 10 years old when I watched Sailor Moon (which was my first Anime series followed by Samurai Pizza Cats), so it felt normally to me and not "Uncanny Valley."

Leikarr

Mar 18, 2019

This is an update for January 2024.

This time I created an erotic event for a detour.

The creature that was parasitized last time does naughty things even in the city.
If left alone in a parasitized state, mating will begin.

View attachment 3306911

When they start mating in the city, the police catch their eye, and a naughty interrogation event begins.

View attachment 3306912

Next time, we plan to advance the story and implement a decisive battle with mercenaries.
We are almost at the end of the story.
I would like to complete the story part by the end of this year

Also....

My Pixiv account has been frozen.
It seems that Daz's 3D model conflicts with the guidelines of ``something that is equivalent to or extremely realistic as a live-action film, and has a sexual intent.''
I thought it was a false positive caused by AI, but it seems other Daz users are also starting to be frozen, so I guess this is Pixiv's policy.
I think you can tell it's CG at first glance, but Pixiv apparently didn't like it.
Pixiv has also become more difficult to use due to stricter regulations.
I would appreciate it if DLsite created a new posting site.

There are many other wonderful creators out there, and I would like to thank you for your support.
If you like, please support us again.

Update Patch: Pixeldrain
Save File: Pixeldrain
-------------
Full P1: Pixeldrain
Full P2: Pixeldrain
Full P3: Pixeldrain
Full P4: Pixeldrain

Mirrors:

Mega
Hey squad,

I'm having trouble with the latest update. I couldn't get the update patch to work on my original version (20230630) so I just downloaded the full game from the latest update post. I'm still having the same problems.

I can start the game, but when I load any of my saves from near the later game or if I load the provided save file in the above post, the backgrounds, and much of the UI is bugged out and the game quickly just freezes out at a loading screen.

I'm running with locale emulator so I don't think that's the issue. Anyone else having this issue or know what's going on?

• Red Heart

Leikarr

Mar 18, 2019
Okay... I found out the issue... The parts do not extract together, you have to extract all of the parts individually.. I use 7.zip and I'm used to parts being extracted as a whole when opening the first part.. I think this missing information on the posts is causing a lot of confusion for people, myself included as the game runs perfectly fine (seemingly) without the other parts.
This was my issue as well. Just had to extract each of the parts and combine them by hand. My game is working now.

• Red Heart

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018

Well then, I'm sorry.
Since I wasn't able to update the main story, this is a second benefit for supporters this month.

This time, the story takes place before the main story begins, and the story is about Lena, who landed on a certain planet in pursuit of a wanted criminal.

1709179020711.png

Lena:
Phew...I got information about a wanted criminal hiding on this planet...
It's hard to find clues on a completely unexplored planet.
According to the results of scanning for life reactions, it seems to be lurking around here...

Lena carefully searches the surroundings.
But she didn't notice the shadow creeping up on her.

Lena:
This planet has not even been investigated by the Federation.
We don't know what kind of creatures live there.
I have to be careful...

1709179033634.png

Suddenly, a mysterious creature attacks from behind.
Lena couldn't avoid her attention as she had other things on her mind.

Lena:
Hey, what... is this guy...!
Oh, what! ? The suit is torn...!
I never expected that...no! stop!

The attacking creature easily cuts through Lena's combat suit.
And that was where Lena's secret part was protected.
Something started to stir on my back, and then it moved to the hole in my suit.

Lena:
What... is that...?
No way, genitals! ?
Oh no, this! Ha, leave...no, no!

1709179047530.png

A sudden attack.
Lena was attacked from behind by an unknown creature and was raped helplessly.

Lena
I can't believe she's having sex with a human... mmm, ahhh!
Th-this kind of creature... kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

A creature that does not exist in the federal database.
No matter how much I try to pull it away, it bites into me so strongly that it doesn't seem like it will let go.
Lena had no choice but to be humiliated.

Lena
I never thought... interbreeding between different species... Huh, ahhh!
At this rate, I'm going to get pregnant...nku, nah!

Creatures that can interbreed with different species that rarely exist in the vast galaxy.
Lena turned pale as she imagined the worst possibility.

| |

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
You know, it's a bit of a shame that Hounds of the Blade was abandoned.
The MC was less attractive than Rena, but the combat and movement flowed better, somewhat ironically. The enemy variety was roughly the same and some animations re-used, but those are mostly equivalent and fine (even if some are missing, like the giant rat one's and bats, but there are new one's so that's fine). Couldn't judge the story, sadly, can't speak or read the original language....

• Red Heart

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
The MC was less attractive than Rena, but the combat and movement flowed better, somewhat ironically. The enemy variety was roughly the same and some animations re-used, but those are mostly equivalent and fine (even if some are missing, like the giant rat one's and bats, but there are new one's so that's fine). Couldn't judge the story, sadly, can't speak or read the original language....
Howard the Duck broke my immersion.

Jul 22, 2023
As far as I know, the game was complete. I could be wrong, though.
Can someone confirm the one or the other?

• Red Heart

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Howard the Duck broke my immersion.
I don't understand the duck, but damn he made it in guardians of the galaxy too!

What I missed most about his older games was the struggle system. The old systems were unpredictable and had a real sense of "struggle" unlike the newer system. Taking defense hits lowered ability to escape, that dynamic was a constantly changing bar that made each grab unique, now it's just s strength number check.

Jul 22, 2023
I don't understand the duck, but damn he made it in guardians of the galaxy too!

What I missed most about his older games was the struggle system. The old systems were unpredictable and had a real sense of "struggle" unlike the newer system. Taking defense hits lowered ability to escape, that dynamic was a constantly changing bar that made each grab unique, now it's just s strength number check.
The duck character was odd to me as well, but over time, I got used to him.
Sadly, no sex scene with him and MC and friend XD

• Red Heart

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
The duck character was odd to me as well, but over time, I got used to him.
Sadly, no sex scene with him and MC and friend XD
There were few posts on dev’s blog about the duck guy betraying Aya (HotB MC) and fucking her himself. Never made it into the game though. If I remember correctly the duck guy was telling Aya as he was fucking her that he was the reason why she always lost to creatures and got raped, he was sabotaging her somehow. I think if you go deep enough into his dlsite posts you might find some of this stuff.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes