sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
sgt_bilko : Hey there, just wondering what that prologue pdf in your mega archive was?

I read both pdf 1 & 2 and while the writing in both differ slightly they seem to cover the same events.
That's going back a ways.. but I *think* when Maki was first introduced he included the prologue story PDF. Looking at the way its worded, I think one of them is probably his translation and the other is a third party. He immediately ditched the format since it was less efficient than simply making a ci-en post with the included story/images like we do today.

I seem to recall he also did that with Hounds of the Blade but those files were on his blog which was destroyed and in 2017, so all of that data is long gone.

Mar 2, 2024
I like the look of this game, but do any of these 'Japanese' games have uncensored versions?
Normally, japanese hentai games are censored because the law wants it like that.
However, there are modders, who make patches for said games if you are lucky.
Though, the result of the uncensored models are not always good, because the genitals
are not always created and only mentioned, so that it looks kinda like under the mosaic
affect of the censorship.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
I'm having an issue where at certain points, I'm unable to navigate any of the menus. When I try to do anything, I.E. Save/Load or look around etc it just makes a small beeping noise. This only happens sometimes but I haven't figured out how to get past it without closing the game.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes