RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
It's an art choice but a very weird one.

When I first saw her gigantic eyes, I thought she was a robot like Alita from Alita: Battle Angel, but it is quickly revealed that she's just a normal human. The androids do have the huge eyes, but not all women have eyes as strikingly huge as hers.

It's a style choice but in my opinion not the correct one. Maybe it was the only model available or the original concept was about an android before the character became a normal woman in an empowered suit and it stuck. If it ain't broken don't fix it is the motto, so she stays. You learn to ignore the discrepancy eventually.
well for me tho.. i find it okay.. play his games since nano crisis, the model almost look like that.. so thats why i didnt find it weird.. if my opinion do matter, of course i would like inui to reduce her breast to a size of my liking, since im a fan of small chested girls, LOL. inui's game, so inui's preference matter, we just enjoy it. just my opinion, and your opinion is also not wrong if that is what you think..

Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
I get that message with every Assembly-CSharp.dll in the current version.
I tried the full download as well as the update and this error message is always there and the cheats are not working because of this.
If someone knows a solution (a way to remove the broken cheats from the .dll or something like that), it would make me very happy.
Use the BepInEx plugin (linked in the first post) instead of the old Assembly dll cheats.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I keep getting stuck on the navigation menu, so at start after being defeated in the AI lab on the street it happened the first time and I had to reload my save and it worked then

But now it has happened again after being defeated in rocke tunnel for first time and being rescued by sweep

The picture is also always missing when it happens (showing her face)

1710034563566.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
That is what i am trying to do.
The BepInEx plugin is the one producing the posted message with the start of the game.
Try a fresh install. Download the game again, delete the folder (you can keep the saves). Make sure no artifacts remain that could interfere. The BepInEx plugin works fine for me, so IDK what could cause it on your end. Try setting both Locale AND Region to Japanese.

• Red Heart

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Try a fresh install. Download the game again, delete the folder (you can keep the saves). Make sure no artifacts remain that could interfere. The BepInEx plugin works fine for me, so IDK what could cause it on your end. Try setting both Locale AND Region to Japanese.
That is exactly what i did.
I downloaded the full install, copied my old saves and my KeyConfig.json.
Then i took the BepInEx_x64_5.4.22.0.zip and put all files from that in the new folder, started the game once, closed it again and then moved the HotM_cheats.dll in the Plugin folder.

Then, after the cheats did not work and i noticed the message at game start, i downloaded the update and moved the files from that in the game folder (hoping it would be a different Assembly-CSharp.dll), same result.

Maybe as additional info, this is not my first time using the plugin.
I have 2 older versions of the game still on my hard drive with the plugin and these still work totally fine with the cheats.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
That is exactly what i did.
I downloaded the full install, copied my old saves and my KeyConfig.json.
Then i took the BepInEx_x64_5.4.22.0.zip and put all files from that in the new folder, started the game once, closed it again and then moved the HotM_cheats.dll in the Plugin folder.

Then, after the cheats did not work and i noticed the message at game start, i downloaded the update and moved the files from that in the game folder (hoping it would be a different Assembly-CSharp.dll), same result.

Maybe as additional info, this is not my first time using the plugin.
I have 2 older versions of the game still on my hard drive with the plugin and these still work totally fine with the cheats.
if you saw the message of cheats at game start, the plugin is working.
In general, there are two reasons why BepInEx's plugin does not work.
1. Used ReiPatcher
2. Game path problem (Multi-bytes)

but if you see the plugin's message, the plugin has been loaded.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
if you saw the message of cheats at game start, the plugin is working.
In general, there are two reasons why BepInEx's plugin does not work.
1. Used ReiPatcher
2. Game path problem (Multi-bytes)

but if you see the plugin's message, the plugin has been loaded.
Yes that was my assumption. So i assumed it had to be a problem with the current game version or more with the Assembly-CSharp.dll in it.
HotM64Full_20240129
And i wanted to know if someone had an idea how to fix it.
Also it seems that i am not the only one. In theory it should happen for everyone with the same game version + cheats plugin.
If that is not the case, maybe someone without the problem could share his Assembly-CSharp.dll here.

The only thing i changed in it was the uncensor flag from false to true but the cheats plugin should not check for that.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yes that was my assumption. So i assumed it had to be a problem with the current game version or more with the Assembly-CSharp.dll in it.
HotM64Full_20240129
And i wanted to know if someone had an idea how to fix it.
Also it seems that i am not the only one. In theory it should happen for everyone with the same game version + cheats plugin.
If that is not the case, maybe someone without the problem could share his Assembly-CSharp.dll here.

The only thing i changed in it was the uncensor flag from false to true but the cheats plugin should not check for that.
I tested v20240129 with plugin. there is no issue. (checked log)
I don't touched Assembly-CSharp.dll file.(1,511,424 bytes 01-29-2024)

• Red Heart

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I tested v20240129 with plugin. there is no issue. (checked log)
I don't touched Assembly-CSharp.dll file.(1,511,424 bytes 01-29-2024)
I took the files from https://f95zone.to/threads/hounds-of-the-meteor-v2024-01-29-dogfactory.59980/post-12824099 not from the thread start posting.
That was the problem it seems, i assumed they were the same but obviously not.
Thanks for the help.

The newest update file from the original post has the correct Assembly-CSharp.dll

• Red Heart

Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
I took the files from https://f95zone.to/threads/hounds-of-the-meteor-v2024-01-29-dogfactory.59980/post-12824099 not from the thread start posting.
That was the problem it seems, i assumed they were the same but obviously not.
Thanks for the help.

The newest update file from the original post has the correct Assembly-CSharp.dll
Generally, I never download an "Update" file for this game, because it never worked for me so far. Always a fresh install with the whole game and copying saves instead of downloading update files.

I'm glad your issue has been solved!

• Red Heart

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The resolution is not responsive in fullscreen 3440x1440 on Windows 11, the menu isn't showed correctly

PS: game in only one archive is possible ? fiber exist, we can download one part in 5 min :KEK:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes