Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
I tested v20240129 with plugin. there is no issue. (checked log)
I don't touched Assembly-CSharp.dll file.(1,511,424 bytes 01-29-2024)
I've this error trying to run the cheat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if anyone know what that can be?

EDIT: FIXED when i moved the game folder from desktop to other folder ¬_¬.

Also another issue i have this problem:

I go to formic hills and get Pregnant
But if I go to decontaminate it will loading and not continue
Any solution for that?
Also how suppose to use the custom points

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

xavier326

Dec 28, 2021
Hey guys i just discovered the game, how do i go about downloading it? Do i just download all the parts on the first page of the thread? are the updates something that i download separately? or is it that part 1-4 are already updated with the most recent update?

• Red Heart

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
March Update:

Sorry I made you wait.
This is an update for March 2024.

This time it will be a duel with Bagan, the mercenary commander.
Once you finish the conversation at the Goto-gumi office, the Avin Abandoned Factory will be newly displayed on the map, so you can fight Bagan there.

1711814101717.png

The two erotic scenes that were implemented were the defeat and humiliation against Bagan, and the subsequent humiliation by the soldiers.

It's been a little over two months, so there haven't been many updates. very sorry.
As some of you may have noticed, I've been in a slump for a while now.
The amount of time we spend idly in front of our PCs is increasing.
I feel like I have to do something about it, but the reality is that I can't come up with any effective measures.
I am truly sorry for your support.
I will continue to deceive and deceive, so please support me whenever you feel like it.
I'm so sorry.

Full P1:
Full P2:
Full P3:
Full P4:
Update:

Save File (Use Slot 30):

Mirrors:

Jul 22, 2023
Man, the update is great, even though not finished (you'll see when you beat Bagan). But I wish it would show how Bagan creampied Rena and not showing her having cum pouring out of her vagina afterwards.

However, all in all, the fight with Bagan was great. Better than against the infected gang members before, which was even in easy a bit difficult to finish flawlessly thanks to the grab, jump and acid attacks.

Now we really need something in ways of breast milking and maaaybe some milk leaking or even better, when the enemy squeezes her breast long enough, her breasts squirts milk. Plus, as an update for all the ant and bat breast sucking, this could cause also the leaking of milk and those mobs are sucking it out of her .
And maybe tentacles for a new map, that do exactly this, First, ripping her suit open, then penetrating her vagina and using suktion cups to milk her.

Another idea would be (since the maggots are doing this), how about the rats trying to crawl Rena's vagina? That surely would be interesting. Or, on the other hand, hump her vagina and creampie her.

But seriously though, this game can only get better and better from here on out.

Inui is really on a great way with those updates. But, as I always say, he should not push himself so much.
Please, f90account1 tell him that. We don't want to lose him because he is overworking himself :(

I mean... hell, if I had the possibilities, I would support him with every dime I have. But lately, sources like Paypal and co really blocking this. Even Patreon is going this route... well, Patreons is woke anyway. but if there would be a way, I would love to do so. This even makes it hard to buy stuff on Dlsite as well. And sadly, I have no credit card :(

Last edited:

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
March Update:

Sorry I made you wait.

Once you finish the conversation at the Goto-gumi office, the Avin Abandoned Factory will be newly displayed on the map, so you can fight Bagan there.

View attachment 3492138

The two erotic scenes that were implemented were the defeat and humiliation against Bagan, and the subsequent humiliation by the soldiers.

It's been a little over two months, so there haven't been many updates. very sorry.
I feel like I have to do something about it, but the reality is that I can't come up with any effective measures.
I will continue to deceive and deceive, so please support me whenever you feel like it.
I'm so sorry.

Full P1: Pixeldrain
Full P2: Pixeldrain
Full P3: Pixeldrain
Full P4: Pixeldrain
Update: Pixeldrain

Save File (Use Slot 30): Pixeldrain

Mirrors:
Mega
image-1280-c.jpg

Jul 14, 2017
I cant seem to get the fight to start.
I have tried with the cheat, without the cheat and with the new save provided.
Also switched the languages to old english, main english and japanese but still nothing.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

kenngpm

Mar 17, 2023
I have some things to post

1. Since Rena was raped on the street after being invaded by the little aliens, and the police officers appeared, can other bad things happen in other places, such as bars, BackAlley, Slum and other places where different bad things happen.

2. Those Bandits in Sang Rocky Hills have been injected with drugs. Will they become aliens after defeating them? Also, after Rena was invaded by the small aliens and raped in front of the Bandit, will there be a plot where the Bandit played with her? ?

PS. Please forgive me for my poor English.

Devil33

Apr 14, 2020
March Update:

Sorry I made you wait.

View attachment 3492138

I'm so sorry.

Full P1: Pixeldrain
Full P2: Pixeldrain
Full P3: Pixeldrain
Full P4: Pixeldrain
Update: Pixeldrain

Save File (Use Slot 30): Pixeldrain

Mirrors:
Mega
torrent?

• Red Heart

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
this game has a certain linearity right? for example, i can lose to the sweep, but to advance the story i HAVE to take the data back right?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
this game has a certain linearity right? for example, i can lose to the sweep, but to advance the story i HAVE to take the data back right?
That depends. You can defeat Sweep. Continue the story and reset the events for Sweep and lose there to see the corruption of the bar scenes (which is probably my favorite), as long as you don't game over.

Even if you game over, it just resets you to the previous save. The only events you cannot reset are the ones that are obtained via conversations, such as fighting the transformed Goto leader.

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes