DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
*snip*

In the new stage, we plan to introduce three types of ant-type creatures.
This time it's the first of them.
There are two types of grab attacks: "Bite" and "Mating".
If you leave mating alone, you can enjoy a little change.

*snip*
Curious what he means by "if you leave mating alone, you can enjoy a little change".

Haven't had the chance to dl the latest update, but for anyone that has and seen the new content, what is this 'lil change' Inu speaks of? :eek:

Reactions: Fly'earth

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Curious what he means by "if you leave mating alone, you can enjoy a little change".

Haven't had the chance to dl the latest update, but for anyone that has and seen the new content, what is this 'lil change' Inu speaks of? :eek:
After the ant cums for the first time, there will be a "Freeze Frame" on the screen. If you let the ant fuck you further, there will be 2 or 3 more Freeze Frames.

If I understood the translation correctly in gameover, then the ants wanted to eat she.
It would be interesting to see such a scenario.
If only there was soft gouro in this game... It would be a jackpot.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2022
After the ant cums for the first time, there will be a "Freeze Frame" on the screen. If you let the ant fuck you further, there will be 2 or 3 more Freeze Frames.

If I understood the translation correctly in gameover, then the ants wanted to eat she.
It would be interesting to see such a scenario.
If only there was soft gouro in this game... It would be a jackpot.
I believe that there was a guro scene in Hounds of the blade with one of the fly ending. Possibly the same could happen here as well as a bad ending aka larvae eating their way out of her.

kenngpm

Mar 17, 2023
I believe that there was a guro scene in Hounds of the blade with one of the fly ending. Possibly the same could happen here as well as a bad ending aka larvae eating their way out of her.
My idea is more cruel than yours, that is, the battle suit has a self-recovery function, so the larva will recover after taking a bite, which will only make her enter such a cycle.

Reactions: Ytiza and Fly'earth

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
The main thing is that the bloated belly looks natural. In HOTM, some pregnancy scenes look angular. You can see it in the last side story.

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Re: LEVEL DESIGN

If anyone has any suggestions for levels they'd like to see, please post them. A pic would also help.
A little more fantasy.

File 1.2 - options for bed end.

File 3 - Swamp Shark from Gothic 2. Can live in a swamp or desert. It moves like a cobra or underground, emerging from there if it feels the victim. Fucks the victim in the mouth with a long tongue that wraps around the neck. The victim is on his knees, or lies on his back / stomach. + She also fucks her pussy or ass with her tongue. in the same poses.
At the end, the Shark either decapitates its prey or slowly swallows it whole, head first. You can make a bad end, where Rena will already be in the stomach of the Shark.
File 4 - Orc Warrior from Gothic 2. Purely subjective, such chimpanzee-like orcs look scarier than ordinary green ones. The choice of scenes of violence is very diverse, ranging from a kneeling blow job, ending with dogstyle, missionary position, gangbang, etc. If you are interested, then be sure to look at how they behave in Gothic 1 and 2. They are very "cute" "UCHUCHU" when they are chasing the main character.
Since the orcs are very cruel, as a bad end, you can show how they impale Rena on a stake (such as Bandits from Sang Rocky Hills). Well, or just a long gang rape ...

File 5 and 7 - Just zombies for maps like Sewers or Dungeon.

File 6 - Black Troll from Gothic 2. You can put it on almost any map. The Sang Rocky Hills map will do. Due to its large size, it can hold Rena with one paw. Accordingly, he does not rape her, but jerks off with the help of Rena.:LOL: If only his dick was not excessively large, otherwise it may look unnatural. Any of his blows throws the enemy a long distance.

File 8 - Demon Lord. Bites, kicks. He rapes Rena with his tail, holding her with his paws so that she does not touch the ground with her feet.

File 9 - Goblin. Flock creature. Lots of places to put it. Attacks in a crowd and scenes of violence can also be group. They fuck, including with the help of a club.
File 1 might just be an example for a goblin bad end. Instead of a sword in the ass there will be a club.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

KagaNB

Jul 15, 2022
game getting stuck on loading, tried changing lang no change
also the file gave the game all files merged so idk what to try next

MuttTheJesusOfAids

Feb 28, 2020
Game loading after third mission with the drug ambush and swamp area for hunters quests, infinite loading screen. Downloaded main folder from front page, how do I fix it?

Last edited:

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020

If anyone has any suggestions for levels they'd like to see, please post them. A pic would also help.
And further... Rena being raped on the bus. She wants to get to the hospital, gets on the bus, where after some time of the trip they begin to harass her. Rena has a slightly enlarged belly and the scum thinks she's a whore. The bus is full of creatures like the ones that fucked Rena in the bar. She is prevented from transforming, and the harassment escalates into many hours of violence. With or without a bad ending. As a "good" ending, you can make a scene where Rena is thrown naked from the bus and the rapists leave quickly. In the worst case, they kill her or put her in the basement, where they continue to rape her. Lest she report the crime to the police. The options for sex scenes are endless. They have already been described before.

On New Year's Eve, Inui posted a picture of Rena in a bunny costume holding a tray and working as a waitress in a bar. You can make a storyline where she voluntarily (For the purpose of completing the task) or forcibly after being kidnapped becomes an employee of a bar or an underground nightclub. Further, everything is obvious. You can make a scene where Rena and other prostitutes / slaves (Huntresses) are fucked laying on the table, in one row. "Camera" in front and / or on the side. Only please, no costumes of a rabbit, wolf, lamb and other things ... Something neutral: a Japanese schoolgirl costume, an open swimsuit, black or white underwear with a belt, stockings, garters, bra, long gloves, etc.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021

what I'm most looking forward to at the moment is being able to fight with the untransformed reindeer with black hair, and having all the scene animations with it untransformed,
I think she's much prettier with black hair.
can anyone get a mod with default hair

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
same untransformed rena hot af way better than her transformed state
I think it's all about clothes. A long time ago, at the start of this game, on , we discussed "new clothes" of main heroine... it has a bit (become solid and red with black) since then, but I continue to consider version from previous game, albeit not very futuristic looking, still very balanced between functional and erotic. Both current bodysuit and casual clothing, although more futuristic, but don't evoke same emotions as the one mentioned above.

Not that it's greatly spoiling impression of the game, but there is such a slight rebuke here.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I think it's all about clothes. A long time ago, at the start of this game, on , we discussed "new clothes" of main heroine... it has changed a bit (become red) since then, but I continue to consider version from previous game, albeit not very futuristic looking, still very balanced between functional and erotic. Both current bodysuit and casual clothing, although more futuristic, but don't evoke same emotions as the one mentioned above.
The combination of the mech looking full outfit being a little ugly and her hair getting shorter are what make it look uglier to me than her untransformed form, besides her untransformed outfit is way hotter

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
I think it's all about clothes. A long time ago, at the start of this game, on , we discussed "new clothes" of main heroine... it has a bit (become solid and red with black) since then, but I continue to consider version from previous game, albeit not very futuristic looking, still very balanced between functional and erotic. Both current bodysuit and casual clothing, although more futuristic, but don't evoke same emotions as the one mentioned above.

Not that it's greatly spoiling impression of the game, but there is such a slight rebuke here.
The combination of the mech looking full outfit being a little ugly and her hair getting shorter are what make it look uglier to me than her untransformed form, besides her untransformed outfit is way hotter
Any pictures ?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes