Satanaru606

Jun 5, 2024
When the game is completed, I hope my friends can make a MOD to increase the difficulty for him. I think the difficulty of the game is relatively low and I have reflected this problem on the author's ci-en, but the author has no plan to increase the difficulty for this game, I think it is a pity. Because the combat mechanism of this game will make this game more interesting if the difficulty mechanism is increased, of course, this is also related to the combat color please, for this point I have long had some ideas, but unfortunately, my personal technical ability is limited to realize these ideas, can only rely on the friends here. If any of you are so willing, I would like to share the specific content of the increased difficulty MOD
Ah... no.

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
When the game is completed, I hope my friends can make a MOD to increase the difficulty for him. I think the difficulty of the game is relatively low and I have reflected this problem on the author's ci-en, but the author has no plan to increase the difficulty for this game, I think it is a pity. Because the combat mechanism of this game will make this game more interesting if the difficulty mechanism is increased, of course, this is also related to the combat color please, for this point I have long had some ideas, but unfortunately, my personal technical ability is limited to realize these ideas, can only rely on the friends here. If any of you are so willing, I would like to share the specific content of the increased difficulty MOD
.....the difficulty slider makes it so you can survive 2-3 hits at most......

Reactions: trester123
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes