derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, that was kind of dissapointing.
Glad there IS some no-suit action at the very least, though.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I would like less clothes and better angles
and my beloved ahegão seems to be far away
It'd be nice if it was like = the more the girl's corrupted by the contamination, less cloth that she can put on her body because the corruption makes her skin so sensitive that even normal clothes rubbing against her skin can cause arousal. So in the end, she has to wear only pasties or special revealing clothes like micro bikini.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
It'd be nice if it was like = the more the girl's corrupted by the contamination, less cloth that she can put on her body because the corruption makes her skin so sensitive that even normal clothes rubbing against her skin can cause arousal. So in the end, she has to wear only pasties or special revealing clothes like micro bikini.
Now thats why i dont like watching Movies. Good thing about this site is it brings out the best Movie directors out of us. Hell yeah...

Lets give more stories like this. tell your fetish ... whos next lol

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Translation's done. It may need some proofreading, though, so if anyone sees any errors, please post them.
I found a pair. (I assume you're reasonably familiar with the diff format)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I found a bunch of comma-like characters '、'.
These look fine in a japanese text, but need to be replaced by actual commas in the english text.

Reactions: f9account
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes