derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Ok, I'll change those to English-style as well.
Oh no no no sorry, sorry, sorry!
What i meant to say was that that wasn't really such a big deal!
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding

I meant to say that they look just fine.

By the way
sgt_bilco
I just wanted to say that man, you truly are a hero without a cape, MVP, da GOAT
Thank you for all you've shared!
Just strolling through those bad end scenes
Thank you thank you very much my friend you are the hero we need but don't deserve

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Here we are.. end of the month. Time for an update!

Sorry I made you wait.
It is a game body update.

First of all, from the supporters of the 500 yen plan.
Supporters of the 100 yen plan will be on September 30th, one month later.

This time it was a last-minute update.
Supporter benefits will not be in time for this month.
I'll post about that in this month's article, and I'll update that article later so that people who have supported me this month can see it.

By the way, this update is as follows.

Update contents
This time, the part that was put off until now.
The main focus is "defeating creatures that have given birth".
There are 4 types of sex scenes

Two types of naughty creatures using tools
・ Human

Will be.
The procedure up to the etch scene is described below.

1 Creature (Small)
View attachment 1381089

It is an event to exterminate the creatures that have been born.
First, get raped by a creature, get pregnant, give birth to a creature in your room, and escape.
Then go to Plengnan Clinic and talk to your doctor about this.
Then, "back alley" will be added to the destination from Godrom Town.
Then select "Attract larvae".
At this time, you can also collect the "etch scene using tools" at the same time.

Rena is pregnant. Gave birth in my room.
The creature that gave birth should escape.
Move to> "Hermer Medical Offecew".
Talk> "About escaped larvea"
Move to> "Godorom Town"
Move to> "Back alley"
"Lure out the larvae "

2 Creature (Large)
View attachment 1381090

First, complete the creature (small) event.
Then give birth again and miss the creature.
Please allow about 5 days after giving birth.
Go to the back alley and select "Let the larvae" to reveal the adult creatures.

Let the event in the previous section occur.
Give birth again.
Allow 5 days to pass.
Move to "Back alley"> "Lure out the larvea"

3 Human (Chimpira)
View attachment 1381091

Do the creature (large) event.
Get pregnant again and trigger a small creature event.
If you are defeated there, a thug will appear.

Trigger the event of 2.
Generate event 1.
You will be defeated there.

Last save data
You can start from the previous state with the save data of 28 to 30 respectively.
Perform the "Let the larvae" option.

You can start from the previous state with save data 28 ~ 30 respectively.
Do the "Lure out the larvae" option.

Event skip
View attachment 1381092
From this time, we have newly implemented a skip function for etch scenes.
Once you see the etch event, you can skip it with the pause button.
However, if you start with the save data from the previous time, you can not skip unless you see the etch scene again because there is no history of seeing the etch scene.

In addition, the display of the message window has been changed to a cancel button accordingly.

64 Bit:
Update File: Mega
Full Package 1: Mega
Full Package 2: Mega
Uncensor Patch (Thanks to Fly-Earth): Mega
Save: Mega

I shouldn't have to say this but it bears repeating - I'm putting these files out directly as they are delivered from inui over at ci-en. I have not touched these in any way so don't blame me if they are corrupt. I always recommend using the Update File vs. redownloading the entire game unless you absolutely have to.
It crashes when I try to attract the larva, no idea why

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
You're using a translation from a post that's a year out of date; I released the new one last week.
Alright its working now, though I'm not sure if the back alley scene is finished as it isn't working for me at all, once I hear the zipper and it goes black it doesn't come back

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Can I get any help at all with the back alley glitch? I downloaded the latest version and it doesn't work at all it just glitches out and fades to nothing after the zipper

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Can you post the number and date of the version of the game you are using and also what version of the translation?

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Can you post the number and date of the version of the game you are using and also what version of the translation?
The most recent, 20210831 and the translation linked up, it just shows a blank background and then glitches, but in another download I can see the background but it still doesn't work

Edit: I think it might be working but its missing photos and the problem is spreading to other parts of the map

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Sounds like you might have multiple versions and translations interfering. When you downloaded the wrong translation, did you erase everything and start over?

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Sounds like you might have multiple versions and translations interfering. When you downloaded the wrong translation, did you erase everything and start over?
I downloaded the latest one and I put in the translation from above, I can try re-doing it but I have feeling the problem will persist anyway

Last edited:

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Nope, same problem persists it refuses to load and simply glitches out into never ending load screen, what am I doing wrong because these were done separate and just now

Edit: So now I have two games, one which can access the alleyway and one which can't, the one that can won't let me do nor play nor see nothing else outside the alley, and the other is a visa versa. What the fuck am I supposed to do here as I have no idea why this is even happening, even with new downloads. How the hell do I fix this and redownloading it for the 10000th time doesn't seem to fix anything

Last edited:

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Sh!ggy
TheGodUncle

the code and uncensored are from certain versions and will not work on new ones , try downloading from bilco post
I downloaded it from there and even without the translation it doesn't seem to fix anything, the only solution may be in restarting the game entirely instead of transferring saves, but that's ridiculous and I have a feeling it won't actually solve the problem. I guess I have to wait for the new one? This is ridiculous that I have to go through all this just for one part of the game that isn't effecting anyone else

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes