MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
That is the most horrifying face I have ever seen in a H-game.

...and I'm not referring to the monster's face. :I

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
For people asking for links to previous works, they're on his page for free. Hound of blade and nanocrisis etc.

The other thing is, on his twitter, he retweets this guy: who appears to making a game called DarkGate, but from what I can tell, via google translate, it hasn't had a demo release yet or am I just not seeing it?

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Yertedmilk

Apr 10, 2020
For people asking for links to previous works, they're on his page for free. Hound of blade and nanocrisis etc.

The other thing is, on his twitter, he retweets this guy: who appears to making a game called DarkGate, but from what I can tell, via google translate, it hasn't had a demo release yet or am I just not seeing it?
yea I've never seen the other creator's game's demo anywhere either

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017

image_2021-11-01_135254.png

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I've been confused about something since I came here maybe someone can clarify for me.
The Bad Endings (both Makoto and Rena), are meant to be actually merged into the game or is it just some content to look at?
I looked at one of each and they have their own game files and loads to just the ending, but I keep seeing posts about them everywhere like they are part of the game.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Uncensor and cheats for v20211029

unzip, copy and paste in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 0 energy
F3 Add estrus
F4 Suicide
F5 Take damage
F6 to cycle the suit damage status
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp

changed "ESC" to "CTRL-Q" to exit the game

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
anyone with the game crashing or Windows crashing, do a full scan with Windows Defender, even if no threat is found, Windows magically gains a performance.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
how to fix this "now loading" stuck?
You can try checking this which is related to infinite loading screen, i tried the one where you go to %appdata% > Roaming and 2 other location to delete the Unity folder and it works for me.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how to play the next update :( i just cant play , and stuck
Ok, a couple of things to help with this. Firstly, just saying you're stuck doesn't really help.

Does the game actually launch or do you not even get it to start? If you're able to launch the game where do you get stuck? A specific location, dialogue, combat area? What happens when you get stuck? Does the game crash, ids there an error message, does it get stuck in a loading screen?

Basically it's impossible to help with whatever issue you have in any game / program without info about what was happening / what you were doing when the issue happened.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Still don't quite understand to get the new scene with the fat dude, i've fought the infection transformed and not transformed etc
It's pretty much just the cg shown in the update's changelog and dialogue. Happens after fighting the adult larva transformed and losing to them.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes