Sh! Ggy

• x86:
  • x64:
  • ARM64:

CMD (administrator access)
sfc /scannow
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
Dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / RestoreHealth

I think starting a clean save game will also be interesting.

Win+R
dxdiag
View attachment 1425438

you can send a print if nothing resolves
View attachment 1425444

do not put code or uncensored that is from a version before the update

if I'm not mistaken the game and only for x64 system
I've done that and the problem still persists, I've downloaded it to different hard drives, same thing. It doesn't not go away at all it's there in every download I get with one sole exception wherein the rest of the game simply didn't work and the allyeway did

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Standard 'End of the month' update, I haven't played it yet I have a busy day today but it doesn't look like much honestly.
Supporters are expecting a new side story animation either the 1st or 2nd of Oct with news on the next planned update:

Thank you very much for your patience.
This month has just reached the limit.

I'm not in time for the benefits, so I'd like to create an article today and publish it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
If you have the support for September, you can see it without any problem.

By the way, this month's content is a continuation of the previous one.
When fighting the adult born infectious agent, the option to transform and fight was not implemented.
This time we will implement that option.

And if you lose the battle, it will be like this.

View attachment 1429448

Also, this time I didn't have enough time to omit some erotic scenes.
Next time, I would like to implement it there as well.

Last save data
You can start from the previous state with the save data of No. 30.
Perform the "Let the larvae" option.

You can start from the previous state with save data 30 respectively.
Do the "Lure out the larvae" option.

Save File: Mega
Update Package Only (183Mb): Mega
Full Package (1.6Gb) P1: Mega
Full Package P2: Mega
Uncensor Patch (Thanks Fly Earth): Mega
Any chance the alleyway glitch has been patched?

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
Sh!ggy
you are using an alternative translation this may be the error
Sh!ggy
Hounds of the blade , doesn't work on windows 8

the game has no errors, works 100% perfect for me
I'm using windows 10

Sh! Ggy
the game has no error ,
How much RAM does your PC have?
and the processor?
do you have a video card?

you can also try to restore the pc keeping your files , as a last attempt at a solution .

Last edited:

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Inui has some writer's block about the "Rena birthing monsters that infest the city" storyline. He can't come up with any ideas on how to proceed.
Seriously? I mean, with a setup like that, you could make an entirely new branch of story content.
Too many birthed monsters = receive side-quests to exterminate them.
Ignore them too much = the city starts falling into chaos.
Fail to defeat them to save the city = become a BREEDER. And probably a nest-like level as a "last chance to save the city" sort of thing.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Seriously? I mean, with a setup like that, you could make an entirely new branch of story content.
Too many birthed monsters = receive side-quests to exterminate them.
Ignore them too much = the city starts falling into chaos.
Fail to defeat them to save the city = become a BREEDER. And probably a nest-like level as a "last chance to save the city" sort of thing.
Exactly. He just needs the moral support from fans to have the confidence to continue.

Maybe if you told that to him, that'd inspire him? He'd probably appreciate the message.

Ci-en:

Blog:

Pixiv:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Not Again.... i hope he wont just quit on game just like hounds of blade. This is not a good sign hes missing out his motivation in such an early stage when the game is not competed more than 30%...

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Not Again.... i hope he wont just quit on game just like hounds of blade. This is not a good sign hes missing out his motivation in such an early stage when the game is not competed more than 30%...
No, it's not the same as before, his motivation is fine. This is more of a creative wall to overcome. Like if you're drawing a picture and can't figure out how to do the background; talking to some fellow artists will help you figure out how to do the shading and light.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
In my case sometimes A Good strong Drink helps me to bring out the artist hidden in me. i can offer him drink with me. LOl
jokes apart. how about,
we share ideas here with new stories, we redefine these ideas if required and help him add in new stuff. ??

So any
Ideas....

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
No, it's not the same as before, his motivation is fine. This is more of a creative wall to overcome. Like if you're drawing a picture and can't figure out how to do the background; talking to some fellow artists will help you figure out how to do the shading and light.
Totally agree with you here.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020

Welp, you heard it here, folks. His ability to make it happen is inadequate. :(

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Clearly, the dev needs to brush up on their skills. And probably should recruit some help to spread the workload.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Welp, you heard it here, folks. His ability to make it happen is inadequate. :(
At the moment, yes--but the fact he knows people are interested is enough artistic motivation. Being a one-man team is hard.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i understand and am i the same boat at the dev is : ( i ran out of ideas on how to do things. public has sent in ideas my issue is adding them in a way to will make it worth adding them in -.- im alone and my project is becoming too big for me to work on it but i dont have enough money to pay for help : (

Reactions: Christin Eleven
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes