Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Standard 'End of the month' update, I haven't played it yet I have a busy day today but it doesn't look like much honestly.
Supporters are expecting a new side story animation either the 1st or 2nd of Oct with news on the next planned update:

Thank you very much for your patience.
This month has just reached the limit.

I'm not in time for the benefits, so I'd like to create an article today and publish it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
If you have the support for September, you can see it without any problem.

By the way, this month's content is a continuation of the previous one.
When fighting the adult born infectious agent, the option to transform and fight was not implemented.
This time we will implement that option.

And if you lose the battle, it will be like this.

View attachment 1429448

Also, this time I didn't have enough time to omit some erotic scenes.
Next time, I would like to implement it there as well.

Last save data
You can start from the previous state with the save data of No. 30.
Perform the "Let the larvae" option.

You can start from the previous state with save data 30 respectively.
Do the "Lure out the larvae" option.

Save File: Mega
Update Package Only (183Mb): Mega
Full Package (1.6Gb) P1: Mega
Full Package P2: Mega
Uncensor Patch (Thanks Fly Earth): Mega

Heh just saw this scene. I was expecting a game over considering how out of it she is, but It's not surprising.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
When you do the second stage for the first time, in first part you will have choice between
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:sneaky:
Could have sworn you could choose to pay with your body even if your suit had energy though. (unless she refuses)

But I do think removing energy was a nice cheat option to add either way.

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
Could have sworn you could choose to pay with your body even if your suit had energy though. (unless she refuses)

But I do think removing energy was a nice cheat option to add either way.
I don't thinks that why I asked this cheat ;)

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
If you've having trouble with the game even without the translation, the version you're downloading has errors. Either a problem with the download or a problem with the extraction.
All I know is I'm waiting for some more updates before I touch this again, losing all my progress like this over one crappy bug and having to go through all this back and forth is ridiculous and not worth coming back to for the time being

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
Sh!ggy
every update i play all over again from the new game , if you did what i already recommended , and you get an error even with the new game , is your computer having a blue screen ? Memory management, Error Karnel, and others? , randomly ,
You can try using the QUick Memory Test

1633573270771.png
this program removed all the blue screens from my pc , and just put them in infinity and let it run 1,000 times/Loops
or more until everything is resolved
I had a freeze and a crash in the game , I had a blue screen , memory management , karnel error and others , the program I mentioned solved everything ,
the program just detects the errors, making the computer repair automatically.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
There's something wrong with the gamepad settings configuration.
Block is also attack, pause is zooming in and out, status doesn't work.

When I try to remap them it thinks that half of my buttons are 'button 1' and the other half are 'button 2'

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i can't use items ause i dont have a inventory button D: am i missing something, also back alley mas scene is actually stuck in a loading loop. cant do anything

Keindress

Oct 27, 2020
View attachment 784580

Overview:
"Hounds of the Meteor" is under development.
We aim to create a game that combines both side-scrolling action and command-selection-type adventures, with both gameplay and eroticism.
The direction of eroticism is "fighting heroine's insult/different sex".​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-01
Release Date: 2021-10-01
Developer: DogFactory
Censored: Yes
Version: 20210930
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
Part 1: MEGA - -
Part 2: MEGA - - -
Update only: MEGA - - - -

Extras: Cheat - MTL -

Thanks for the link sgt_bilco

View attachment 959189 View attachment 959191 View attachment 784538 View attachment 784539 View attachment 784540 View attachment 784541 View attachment 784543 View attachment 784545 View attachment 784546 View attachment 784547 View attachment 784548 View attachment 959190 View attachment 959194 View attachment 959192 View attachment 959195 View attachment 959196 View attachment 959199 View attachment 959200 View attachment 959201 View attachment 959202 View attachment 959203
I need help. I do not know how to remove a parasite. It says "Use Mushishita" and I bought the parasite remover from Shop, still cant use it :(

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes