tobeyr007

Nov 18, 2020
I need help. I do not know how to remove a parasite. It says "Use Mushishita" and I bought the parasite remover from Shop, still cant use it :(
You can get rid of them by going home and then using the toilet/peeing.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Inui has some writer's block about the "Rena birthing monsters that infest the city" storyline. He can't come up with any ideas on how to proceed.

He could probably use some moral support and being told it's a good idea:

Do feel free to tell him! He'd probably appreciate it and be motivated to make more content faster.

johnnybonny

Feb 9, 2020
I somehow managed to get the very first fight scene to work without the infinite "now loading" but now it's still infinitely loading on both the 1st street thug defeat scene as well as when you defeat the thugs and meet Aniki in the room.

EDIT: I got it working, I think the problem was my directory path was too long. It had no issues after I moved it out to a shorter directory.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: spoopyboopyboi

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
is the materbating part of the back ally not added to the game or is it? cause this endless loading screen getting old

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
is the materbating part of the back ally not added to the game or is it? cause this endless loading screen getting old
It is, and it works fine. You'll need to redownload and re-extract the files seperately, not as one big rar.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
ok i figured out what i did wrong. . . .the issue was installing the data folder didnt say where to put part 2 at .... should say. thank you

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
There are these scenes already if you explore more in the game. yeah bestiality content is not there yet but He has plans for adding stuff like that at a later stage. lets wait for the game to finish.

Bombo32

Oct 30, 2020
I'm interested in playig this but before I jump, could someone tell m if there are any blowjob animations here?

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Sh!ggy
every update i play all over again from the new game , if you did what i already recommended , and you get an error even with the new game , is your computer having a blue screen ? Memory management, Error Karnel, and others? , randomly ,
You can try using the QUick Memory Test

View attachment 1440755
this program removed all the blue screens from my pc , and just put them in infinity and let it run 1,000 times/Loops
or more until everything is resolved
I had a freeze and a crash in the game , I had a blue screen , memory management , karnel error and others , the program I mentioned solved everything ,
the program just detects the errors, making the computer repair automatically.
No problems with my PC, I don't even get an error sign I just get the same old bugs from those specific things I listed. The alleyway consistently doesn't work, and in the one case where it did, the rest of the game didn't

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes