derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Honestly Makoto is cuter. Oh, and that new heroine, Maki, not bad, although her suit could've been better. Well, Rena isn't so bad in her suitless form but with her suit on, hmmm, not my favorite, to say the least.
By the way sgt_bilko are you by any chance missing Makoto Bad End 10 from your repertoire? Just curious. You've already shared so much i couldn't possible be asking for more. Thank you dude.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
game abandoned?
Game was updated 3 weeks ago, and a news post from the developer shared 2 weeks ago. Yup, must be abandoned.

Seriously, think a bit and maybe, just maybe read the last few pages of the thread or look at the developer's official site(s) before asking if a game's abandoned.

• Haha
Reactions: Christin Eleven

agus gines

Jun 23, 2018
Game was updated 3 weeks ago, and a news post from the developer shared 2 weeks ago. Yup, must be abandoned.

Seriously, think a bit and maybe, just maybe read the last few pages of the thread or look at the developer's official site(s) before asking if a game's abandoned.
sorry bro

Reactions: RyRa²

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
STILL can't access back alley scene at all despite the updates. Wtf is going on here
Did you extract both parts of the files and copy and paste the ones from part 2 into part 1? The compressed files aren't linked, so you need to do that manually.

Otherwise, we'd need a lot more information to figure out what might be wrong. This applies to any error reporting, details matter. So in this case, when does it get stuck. Is it on starting the game, after a specific scene / dialogue / mission area?

Other more general things that help figure out the issues are did you follow the installation instructions properly, where you installed to (Windows doesn't like things run from the default programs or windows folders), what you were doing in the game / program when the bug happened. If there is an error message, what it says exactly and any error log that is made.

BaasB , could you maybe add the extra copy and paste steps the game needs for installation into the first post, since then it's at least written in the first post people should read for what is a fairly common issue people have with the game.
Every god damned time...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Because its literally in the first goddamn post.
It's actually not in the first post that you need to copy and paste the second part in, which wouldn't actually help with people's issues. After all, no one who's going to just post "WHY NO WORK!?!?" bothers to read anything anyway.

I personally want the installation instructions fixed (and have requested it) to include that, mostly so I can just go "Read the damn first post" instead of quoting or copy pasting my message over and over.

The real installation instructions are:
1: Download and extract both parts
2: Copy and paste the part 2 files into part 1
3: Run.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes