derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Because its literally in the first goddamn post.
What's in the first goddamn post?
The instructions?
Huh no they aren't
But i already know what tf to do and i've never had any trouble, i'm just here wondering who's idea was to not link the parts and if there is a sane reason for doing that, that's all. Is that in the first post? Rethorical question, it isn't.

edit: actually i think it's the dev himself, isn't it? he uploads his stuff like that

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
What's in the first goddamn post?
The instructions?
Huh no they aren't
But i already know what tf to do and i've never had any trouble, i'm just here wondering who's idea was to not link the parts and if there is a sane reason for doing that, that's all. Is that in the first post? Rethorical question, it isn't.

edit: actually i think it's the dev himself, isn't it? he uploads his stuff like that
Ah, okay I was actually mistaken and I apologize for my shortness, you didn't deserve that. I thought you meant "link" as in hyperlink, not linking the files together in one file. Sorry.. I'm just so frustrated with dumb questions in literally every thread I follow that I assume everything is a dumb question. Again, my bad.

Yes, the dev is the one that originally split the files, likely due to either upload time or limits.

Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Ah, okay I was actually mistaken and I apologize for my shortness, you didn't deserve that. I thought you meant "link" as in hyperlink, not linking the files together in one file. Sorry.. I'm just so frustrated with dumb questions in literally every thread I follow that I assume everything is a dumb question. Again, my bad.

Yes, the dev is the one that originally split the files, likely due to either upload time or limits.
Oh, i see... haha, well, this one is at least half on me as well.
It's an odd and ambiguous way to term it given it could mean exactly what you thought...
I'm glad i didn't fully-blownly overreact, though i did a bit, so apologies here too, it was understandable, i could have been one of those dudes XD

as a side note someone should tell this dev that winrar can create .part1.rar and part2.rar files lmao i mean i get it for the update only file, but these other two could be part-linked right

Reactions: Mordona

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Final update of the year! Happy New Year you disgusting fucking perverts!

Sorry I made you wait.
This is the last update of this year.

First of all, from the supporters of the 500 yen plan.
Supporters of the 100 yen plan will be on January 30th after the new year.

By the way, regarding the contents of this update, we did not implement all the planned fly-related erotic motions.
It was possible to implement it until the stage where maggots parasitize anal.
The emergence of maggots after that will be the next update.
I'm sorry.

As an excuse, I still had insomnia that I thought was cured last month, and I couldn't sleep until morning for a few days a week, which wasted a lot of time.
You should use sleeping pills, but I'm a little suspected of having glaucoma, so I'm refraining from using sleeping pills until the test is over.
In January, I will be inspected and the results will be known, so if I find that there is no problem with using sleeping pills, I will take care of the psychosomatic medicine again.

Specific update contents

• Implemented fly mating and spawning motion in the down state.
  • The laid eggs will hatch over time.
    It only hatches in the battle stage, not in the adventure part.
    It takes about 3 minutes to hatch. It gets shorter when it is ejaculated by a fly.
  • Parasitic motion implementation by hatched maggots

Update: |
Full Part 1: |
Full Part 2: |
Uncensor Patch: |

Last edited:

blckguard

Sep 11, 2017
Final update of the year! Happy New Year you disgusting fucking perverts!

Sorry I made you wait.
This is the last update of this year.

First of all, from the supporters of the 500 yen plan.
Supporters of the 100 yen plan will be on January 30th after the new year.

By the way, regarding the contents of this update, we did not implement all the planned fly-related erotic motions.
It was possible to implement it until the stage where maggots parasitize anal.
The emergence of maggots after that will be the next update.
I'm sorry.

As an excuse, I still had insomnia that I thought was cured last month, and I couldn't sleep until morning for a few days a week, which wasted a lot of time.
You should use sleeping pills, but I'm a little suspected of having glaucoma, so I'm refraining from using sleeping pills until the test is over.
In January, I will be inspected and the results will be known, so if I find that there is no problem with using sleeping pills, I will take care of the psychosomatic medicine again.

Specific update contents

• Implemented fly mating and spawning motion in the down state.
  • The laid eggs will hatch over time.
    It only hatches in the battle stage, not in the adventure part.
    It takes about 3 minutes to hatch. It gets shorter when it is ejaculated by a fly.
  • Parasitic motion implementation by hatched maggots

Update: Mega
Full Part 1: Mega
Full Part 2: Mega
Uncensor Patch: TBD by Fly'Earth

Would it be too much to ask for a different upload site? Mega caps downloads at 2gb, so downloading the full version is pretty much impossible without a lot of waiting for the cap to end, and sometimes even waiting doesn't work and it caps you again immediately.
Would it be possible to upload the files to sites like , or ?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Man i feel something bad is really going to happen after seeing some of inu's twitter posts.
Yes, he's bipolar and manic-depressive. If you want to help, even little things like Hearting his positive posts and posting something uplifting like "We support you, you can do it!" now and then will keep him grounded.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Found a problem i think so i downloaded Update link and Part 1 link as usual but when ever i try to go to the forest it just loads for a long time.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Found a problem i think so i downloaded Update link and Part 1 link as usual but when ever i try to go to the forest it just loads for a long time.
You need either the full game from the EXACT previous version and the update OR the part 1 and part 2 files for the game... Then extracting the new files you downloaded, then copying in the update files or the part 2 files.

Just downloading the part 1 and update files is probably why you ran into the issue, since you're then missing the part 2 files entirely. It's possible that there's an actual issue in the game, but every damn person I recall in the thread with the infinite loading "bug" failed to properly install the 2 parts of the game.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
You need either the full game from the EXACT previous version and the update OR the part 1 and part 2 files for the game... Then extracting the new files you downloaded, then copying in the update files or the part 2 files.

Just downloading the part 1 and update files is probably why you ran into the issue, since you're then missing the part 2 files entirely. It's possible that there's an actual issue in the game, but every damn person I recall in the thread with the infinite loading "bug" failed to properly install the 2 parts of the game.
well my problem is just the forest but the eggs turning into maggots works just fine as well as the other maps just the forest isnt working but ill work with it i guess thanks.

fafar

May 27, 2017
I think he will not finish this game either. Every month the updates are less and less significant. Probably he was tired of the concept itself. If you look at the update history, you will notice that the author does not have a development plan or even a minimal roadmap. Like many authors, there are health problems and other reasons not to do anything. Perhaps in this case it is really so and one can only wish him to get better.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I think he will not finish this game either. Every month the updates are less and less significant. Probably he was tired of the concept itself. If you look at the update history, you will notice that the author does not have a development plan or even a minimal roadmap. Like many authors, there are health problems and other reasons not to do anything. Perhaps in this case it is really so and one can only wish him to get better.
He is a mess of neuroses, but he does have a plan for the end of the story, I can guarantee that.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
December Supporter Benefits

Well, this is the last post of this year, but this year I made a decision not to quit my job and concentrate on production.
To be honest, I still often regret and scare myself.
The evolution of douujin eroge is remarkable these days, and I'm worried whether I can keep up with it.
At the end of the year, a giant nova called "Paladin Ricca" was born.
I have only played up to about 10 stages, but I can see that it is an amazing game with a different dimension than before.
When I played Ricca, I was so desperate for the difference in ability.
And after this, it seems that works of a different dimension from the past are being developed, and competition in the future will be even more fierce.
I am really grateful to everyone who has selected and supported my game from such a brilliant collection of works.
Thanks to everyone for making my game.
I will do my best to complete it as long as the support continues, so I look forward to working with you next year.

Then, the following are the supporter benefits for this month.
The etch scene will be updated on January 1st.
For now, I'll update only the introductory part and the post-winning part.

I'm not posting the story text on this one since I'm kind of getting indifferent on these. You guys know what to expect.. its a character that goes into fight but ends up getting sexed by the Infectians.

Maki Bad End 2:

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
The op says it is censored, but I don’t see any mosaic censorship in the screenshots.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes