coxgobbler

Dec 10, 2017
I'm having issues getting the game to fully function (please don't get mad at me). I downloaded both parts and the update from sgt_bilko not too many posts above. I extracted all of them to a specific folder. Then copy and pasted part 2 and the update into the part 1 folder. It worked last time, but not this time.

you dont update if you got both parts of the full game. the update is only for patching from the previous version. just combine the folders/files from part 2 into the part 1 folder. should work then

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know if it will every truly be replaced.
Oh hey wow. Your avatar is from...Brave Soul right? I think that was the name. I remember highly anticipating that title because it was a hentai RPG and they were rare at the time.

Kawain7

Feb 1, 2019
December Supporter Benefits

Well, this is the last post of this year, but this year I made a decision not to quit my job and concentrate on production.
To be honest, I still often regret and scare myself.
The evolution of douujin eroge is remarkable these days, and I'm worried whether I can keep up with it.
At the end of the year, a giant nova called "Paladin Ricca" was born.
I have only played up to about 10 stages, but I can see that it is an amazing game with a different dimension than before.
When I played Ricca, I was so desperate for the difference in ability.
And after this, it seems that works of a different dimension from the past are being developed, and competition in the future will be even more fierce.
I am really grateful to everyone who has selected and supported my game from such a brilliant collection of works.
Thanks to everyone for making my game.
I will do my best to complete it as long as the support continues, so I look forward to working with you next year.

Then, the following are the supporter benefits for this month.
The etch scene will be updated on January 1st.
For now, I'll update only the introductory part and the post-winning part.

I'm not posting the story text on this one since I'm kind of getting indifferent on these. You guys know what to expect.. its a character that goes into fight but ends up getting sexed by the Infectians.

Maki Bad End 2:
Mega
Pixeldrain
I'm looking for the September 2021 Supporter Benefits , side story Makoto Bad Ending 10, do you have it?

Last edited:

Elylein

Sep 17, 2018
hello guys i need ur help,

i just downloaded it and wanted to play but im stuck in the first laodingscreen after the call in the beginning. How can i fix this anyone had this issue already?

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

Elylein

Sep 17, 2018
I searched and found it and did what it told me also my understanding is enough to see there are 2 same folders which needs the combined. I did it and thought it would start but it didnt. So i played arround a bit but i wasnt succesfull.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I searched and found it and did what it told me also my understanding is enough to see there are 2 same folders which needs the combined. I did it and thought it would start but it didnt. So i played arround a bit but i wasnt succesfull.
Ok, if you've actually tried something when you've run into a bug, then actually report that. I can only know what you put into your posts, so have to assume that like almost everyone who has an issue with it failing to run / load, it's the same issue which has been asked about and answered MANY times.

Debugging 101: Details are your friend. If you fail to put those details into the post asking for help, the people trying to help will direct you to the MANY times that the basic issue has already been described and how to fix it.

So, next steps past what I quoted with the new (to me) information you have now bothered to give is as follows.

First off, confirm if you've extracted the files into a folder that's not the default windows or programs folders, since windows doesn't like that. That's in the post, but putting it again.

Second, which program are you using to extract? Winrar has issues (non-English alphabets cause problems), I personally recommend 7zip since it avoids many of those issues and is free.

Third, Did you try to extract the part1 and part2 files into a new folder or over an old version you already had? Someone has reported having issues installing the new, full game over their old install.

Fourth, check your antivirus, as that may be causing issues as well.

Lastly, I do honestly try to help people with their issues if I can, but when the same thing is posted over and over and over, it gets old. I then fall back into sarcastic asshole mode, especially if the posts don't say something like "I tried X, Y, Z and searching the thread but am still having this issue." That tells me that you've already at least attempted to fix it yourself (or find the answer to a question) before just rushing and posting the literal (as far as I can see from your first post) same issue again.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
In my signature you'll notice an 'Archive Information' link. This is a document I've written that I hope will help give an outline of the files in the archive but more importantly.. install instructions for the game.

In future, when I post updates I'll continually reference this link for new users.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
new content sounds great but this game is so fucking annoying and frustrating i just cant be bothered to even download it. takes way too much clicking and BS to get to new content.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This game is damn hard. I'm on the second fight and getting my ass kicked hard. I'm supposed to be some super soldier but I'm getting clobbered by thugs with knives. I think I must be missing some game mechanic.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This game is damn hard. I'm on the second fight and getting my ass kicked hard. I'm supposed to be some super soldier but I'm getting clobbered by thugs with knives. I think I must be missing some game mechanic.
That's actually a story thing. Basically most of the MC's strength is a super suit which is broken in that fight. It's actually possible (but very hard depending on the difficulty you've set it to) to win that fight. The only benefit to winning is if you want to do a virgin run (which there's no benefit too currently since the story of the game is still minimal with no endings (outside 1 bad end IIRC).

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
That's actually a story thing. Basically most of the MC's strength is a super suit which is broken in that fight. It's actually possible (but very hard depending on the difficulty you've set it to) to win that fight. The only benefit to winning is if you want to do a virgin run (which there's no benefit too currently since the story of the game is still minimal with no endings (outside 1 bad end IIRC).
There's other losing bad ends:

Pig Bandits
Woova monster
Sweep

Yeah, the difficulty is broken.

Try to get the AI to bunch up and spam low kicks.

Reactions: Fly'earth
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes