sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
News Update:
This is the progress report for March 2022.

However, since it is the end of the month, it will be uploaded within a few days.
Progress reports tend to be delayed.
I'm sorry.

The updated content will be the defeat scene of the fly-eating.
Actually, I wanted to enhance the content, but since my mental illness continued from mid-February to March 20th, this update is only for this one scene.
Having said that, I think we have made a good product, so we are confident that we will be satisfied with it even though it is short.

Now, I would like to introduce some of the contents of this update.

1648435310707.png
Defeated after being overwhelmed
1648435322601.png
Captive Lena is taken to a dirty tent where she is insulted.
1648435336270.png
Further insults will await if the escape fails.

We are working hard to update it within the month, but it may not be in time for the month.
In that case, we will make it possible for those who supported us during March to download it in the same way as last month without any problems.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
"We" are working hard to update it within the month?

Is that a royal "we" or has Inui got some long deserved help at last? :D

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
"We" are working hard to update it within the month?

Is that a royal "we" or has Inui got some long deserved help at last? :D
Inui always writes Ci-en updates these with "we". How much of that is machine translation not understanding Japanese pronouns I don't know, but something to consider. As far as I know of, free lance translators aside, he works alone.

One day, when I have more time, I would like to revisit translating this for fun. For now, just excited for the new update.

Reactions: sgt_bilko

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Grab your tissues, Vaseline, and a glass of OJ boys because its time to FAP.

Sorry I made you wait.
It is an update for March.

This time, I implemented the defeat scene of the fly-eating.
You may not be satisfied with the content because you are mentally involved.
If you are dissatisfied with this update, we will accept a refund request.
If you have an account at a bank in Japan, you can make a bank transfer. If you don't, we
will refund you by paypal.
Please let us know by DM.

I'm sorry.

Seriously though, I do wish he'd chill. He produces timely reliable updates every month. That's infinitely better than most of the Patreon scamming bastards we have here stateside.

Update Patch Only: |
Full Part 1: |
Full Part 2: |

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
Grab your tissues, Vaseline, and a glass of OJ boys because its time to FAP.

Sorry I made you wait.
It is an update for March.

This time, I implemented the defeat scene of the fly-eating.
You may not be satisfied with the content because you are mentally involved.
If you are dissatisfied with this update, we will accept a refund request.
If you have an account at a bank in Japan, you can make a bank transfer. If you don't, we
will refund you by paypal.
Please let us know by DM.

I'm sorry.

Seriously though, I do wish he'd chill. He produces timely reliable updates every month. That's infinitely better than most of the Patreon scamming bastards we have here stateside.

Update Patch Only: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full Part 1: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full Part 2: Pixeldrain | Mega
This guy is talented but pretty unstable. He dropped nearly finished game(not houds of blade but with assault rifle girl). His mental state permamently damaged or taking damage regularry. Few years ago he was sayting "i'm sorry" non stop. He still is. Examples like that making me hate japanise society.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Estka

Dec 16, 2019
This guy is talented but pretty unstable. He dropped nearly finished game(not houds of blade but with assault rifle girl). His mental state permamently damaged or taking damage regularry. Few years ago he was sayting "i'm sorry" non stop. He still is. Examples like that making me hate japanise society.
Pretty typical example of someone that get's flustered when pressured. Or is hung up on a "this is shit, because it's not what I want" when everyone says it's amazing. There's nothing that can really be done except for them to climb out of that pit on their own, and it's not just a JP thing. It happens in a lot of areas where a creator doesn't value their own work.

Sep 14, 2021
Seriously, this game is really his best one so far. Hell, I even told him that those updates are simply great (not sure if he understands English) and I hope he will continue and even finish the game. But I can understand him with (my art is not good enough" mentality. I swear, if I had just 2% of his knowhow, I would be bonkers of joy. And yes, I hope that we will hopefully be able to play Maki as well, because she looks really smoking hot.

Sep 14, 2021
Yeah, unlike other "developers" like those lazy guys who made Seeds of the Dead 2, he actually creates new mobs, story parts and other stuff. What does the others do? Costumes and dumb mini games no one asked and sell it as DLC? Laughable at best. Yeah, he is much better.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Yeah, unlike other "developers" like those lazy guys who made Seeds of the Dead 2, he actually creates new mobs, story parts and other stuff. What does the others do? Costumes and dumb mini games no one asked and sell it as DLC? Laughable at best. Yeah, he is much better.
think you should say some thing like this to him directly may be it could help him come out his present mantel state which he often tell about. :alien:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Translation in progress.

Seriously, this game is really his best one so far. Hell, I even told him that those updates are simply great (not sure if he understands English) and I hope he will continue and even finish the game. But I can understand him with (my art is not good enough" mentality. I swear, if I had just 2% of his knowhow, I would be bonkers of joy. And yes, I hope that we will hopefully be able to play Maki as well, because she looks really smoking hot.
If you post a message here, I'll get it to him in a way he can understand.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The game freezes when I take a test every single time, nothing happens no matter what I press, the game is completely still and there's no animation, all I can do is enter the pause "menu" which is also empty.
I tried restarting my save, same shite happens.
Anyone have an idea why?

EDIT: nevermind now I can't play at all.
when I load up one of the hunting areas either the game keeps loading forever, or it DOES load, but the MC has no animations, can't attack, and all the scenes are also messed up.
can't progress thru the zone either, the game doesn't detect when MC moves close to the wall thing.
this may be the buggiest mess of a game I've ever played.
I've been looking thru the thread for answers but all I found is that it shouldn't have a long path, which it doesn't, so I'm at a loss.

EDIT: I played the game up to hunter lvl 3 lol but it started doing this NOW?..why? I don't understand

Last edited:
Reactions: Fly'earth

Darthcrop

Feb 10, 2022
Does the uncensored patch conflict with the newest update? With it, the new death scene freezes. The game doesn't freeze though, i can still exit to main menu. Without the patch, works fine.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Wait! What are those new opponents in her Plant defeat scenes? Is there a way to fight them?

Also, I was wondering: I remember there was a scene with a Bar fight! And in connection to the Bar fight there was some scene where the Protagonist Girl could share a drink with someone (and get drugged) How Do I trigger it again?

Last edited:

Balthus Dire

Aug 14, 2017
Wait! What are those new opponents in her Plant defeat scenes? Is there a way to fight them?

Also, I was wondering: I remember there was a scene with a Bar fight! And in connection to the Bar fight there was some scene where the Protagonist Girl could share a drink with someone (and get drugged) How Do I trigger it again?
These dudes are from the fly/plant level, you just need to run to the right, they're on the third screen. It'll pop up a short dialogue, if you choose the top option "I"m a Hunter", they'll attack you, if you choose the bottom "Not a Hunter", nothing happens (AFAIK, not translated yet).

The drugging scene only happens if you win the bar fight on the first try, I guess. Then when you return a guy will chat and offer you a drink, if you accept you get drugged and raped in the bathroom.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Hmm....

A Message on Future Updates

I would like to take a moment to show you a policy for future activities.
This game has been under development since 2018, so it's already the 4th year.
Some people scolded me, "When will it be completed?", Probably because it took too long to develop.
Unfortunately, it still takes time to develop.
However, it is also a problem to hang it too long.
I'm bored, and the progress of other authors is remarkable, and I'm afraid that I'll be left behind.
So, in order to complete this game, I would like to set a policy for future development.

• Prioritize and complete
    the story part First, complete the story part.
    We will prioritize the development of this and make it ready for release before making the branches and leaves.
  • Simplify the story part Simplify the
    story part itself.
    I've been thinking about it in various ways, but if I'm doing it, it won't end forever, so I'll give priority to putting up with it and ending it.
    Specifically, we will abolish the Raki route.
    We apologize to those who are looking forward to it, but we hope that you will understand that it is a necessary decluttering to complete this game.
  • Simplify other systems Simplify
    other systems as well.
    That said, I can't think of anything more, but for the time being, I'm thinking of adding no more to Lena's technique.
Is it about two to three years after doing this?
I think it will take a long time to develop, but we appreciate your support for a long time.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes