2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Also, reached
"You need more information about Iara and her boyfriend (Justin) plans. Talk to her mid morning when she is resting."
, which is a problem since Iara's midmorning behavior is to be behind a closed bathroom door, so talking to her at that time seems counter productive.

edit: tried to open the door anyway and the only path was to peep on her.

dolgargula

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
dolgargula Like the idea itself isn't that bad it's just how everything works together... It needs a proper walkthrough
and perhaps the option to automatically repair rooms and it just goes of your payment... Repairing it every time to get the best out of the stats is really annoying... I only have Shikiko rn and I can imagine if u have to maintain multiple girls like this it's gonna be annoying... The groceries are perhaps something you should be able to buy in higher quantity rather than purchasing 1 per 1... So either way, you need to refine such things... If you do that the improvement and your player base will grow. For the rest, I wish you good luck m8
Thank you Chaosborn! for the feedback. I'm going to adjust things as you recommended.

dolgargula

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
What's up with the girl management? I've got stats dropping faster than I can bring them back up. A single day drop from 100 to 78 percent just isn't supportable. Is it because I've got her streaming 3 time slots out of 6? How many is optimal for the lady to be streaming/making money yet not having stats plummet like a rock?
When the number of followers of an e-girls is high. Your stats will drop faster, on the other hand, the monetary value received will be much higher. This is due to the e-girl audience. In this version e-girls audiences are common, in future releases there will be several audiences that will be less stressful for e-girls but they will request sexier broadcasts.

In this release, I recommend the following: When your e-girl has a lot of followers, you will earn more money, take advantage of that money to have more days of your e-girl rest. This will make her happier. The happier she is she will resist the lower conditions of her stats. Another thing is: The happier she is, try to lower her salary, so you'll earn a lot more money.

dolgargula

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Also, reached , which is a problem since Iara's midmorning behavior is to be behind a closed bathroom door, so talking to her at that time seems counter productive.

Chatting with girls in the bathroom is really not a productive activity. These events are interesting to increase your lust, but they don't help to improve the girls' status. In upcoming releases we will have adult content when interacting with girls in the bathroom.

dolgargula

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Also, reached , which is a problem since Iara's midmorning behavior is to be behind a closed bathroom door, so talking to her at that time seems counter productive.

Talk to her on her bedroom, not in the bathroom at this time.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
What a waste of great idea, but the same crappy everywhere you see system...
She is fucking living in bathroom i think(in whole day sometimes only 1 time seen her in her bedroom)
i think it is better to make repair rooms (slower or add or replace it by cleaning by you (free) or call cleaner girls(maybe with event)
better maybe change spawn event room system(for example when you change room few time she can change room), because right now it is almost impossible to proceed in game (from my 13 days gameplay i saw her in her room in morning 2-3 times)..
Maybe add some items and services like, Pizza, sushi, to restore some stats. Or add some dates, maybe pay for beauty salons or something.
It is plain as hell right now.

100% need to change girls placements in rooms. and to restore stats. and i think it is much better to add or replace cleaning room.

14 days played and no see any reason to play further.

I hope Dev is not too pissed by my comment, i don't have anything against him(her), it is just criticism, will not rate the game, or it just plummet lower.
P.S. But i really hope for further development.

Remi LeBeau

Jan 31, 2021
Sorry but this game is riddled with bugs and balance issues. I could spend all day talking to lara just to lose all of that progress when she goes to sleep. Not to mention i repeatedly get errors, and i have to click ignore for like 2 minutes or just quit. Maybe i have a bad version but either way it's not looking too good for this one. It gets even worse for any woman after your first one. They immediately get whatever number of followers your first girls has and there stats melt like a tank's health in overwatch. Game has promise but you can't even call this an alpha as is.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes