2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dolgargula

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
how to improve the health stat?
1. Always check the maintenance conditions of the room. With conditions close to 100% the girl will have more bonuses in the recovery of this status.
2. Remember to change the status of your CAM Girl's activities. Rest recovers her status.
3. Interact with the girl when she is in rest mode. For example, buy groceries and talk to your CAM girls early in the morning and offer her breakfast.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
No patrons on Patreon, no update posts on Patreon since August of 2020. Abandoned?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
House CAM Girls [Ch. 1.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.32 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 236 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 201 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I like the concept but it should be more simple as a management game, its too much shit to worry about and idk if im stupid but i cant progress at the pool, it says i should focus on the afternoon

dolgargula

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I like the concept but it should be more simple as a management game, its too much shit to worry about and idk if im stupid but i cant progress at the pool, it says i should focus on the afternoon
It's not you. I really think I should improve some tips as the story progresses. I will improve this in future releases. Hope you're not stuck on the story's progress, if you are, tell me I'm going to try to help you.

dolgargula

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I'm getting an error on the beach right after the girl stretches:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The ass and breast size options made the system choose the character Asha. It's bug. This character is not yet available. Please... to continue choose the girl on the left on the first screen and the girl on the right on the second (to choose Iara). Or the girl in the left on the first screen and the girl in the middle on the second screen (to choose Shikiko). Only Iara and Shikiko are available in this version.

bad_mofo

Jul 4, 2020
I like the game visually, but do not understand the mechanics - how to raise the mood of the girl ?? I set her to rest, instead of working , but it doesn't bring anything. Also while helping with the learning - how to win the streptease game ? There should be more hints and descriptions of the game mechanics

dolgargula

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I like the game visually, but do not understand the mechanics - how to raise the mood of the girl ?? I set her to rest, instead of working , but it doesn't bring anything. Also while helping with the learning - how to win the streptease game ? There should be more hints and descriptions of the game mechanics
The e-girls mood will improve as the days go by. This will happen if their status is higher than 50% most days, otherwise their mood will worsen. sending gifts and setting high salaries when wotking can also help.

This may help you to win Shikiko's game:

https://f95zone.to/threads/house-cam-girls-ch-1-2-dolgargula.59628/post-4048011

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
dolgargula Like the idea itself isn't that bad it's just how everything works together... It needs a proper walkthrough
and perhaps the option to automatically repair rooms and it just goes of your payment... Repairing it every time to get the best out of the stats is really annoying... I only have Shikiko rn and I can imagine if u have to maintain multiple girls like this it's gonna be annoying... The groceries are perhaps something you should be able to buy in higher quantity rather than purchasing 1 per 1... So either way, you need to refine such things... If you do that the improvement and your player base will grow. For the rest, I wish you good luck m8

Reactions: dolgargula

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
What's up with the girl management? I've got stats dropping faster than I can bring them back up. A single day drop from 100 to 78 percent just isn't supportable. Is it because I've got her streaming 3 time slots out of 6? How many is optimal for the lady to be streaming/making money yet not having stats plummet like a rock?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes