• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
D

Deleted member 2631054

Horrible grindy game, I like the girl that lives in the house but to what end? I was at 1300 points before I got the 750 point quest to study, then like what else is there? Got bored of same old, same old bathroom peaking & deleted it...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
text is for people with x-ray vision...
also..terrible game..it's a grind simulator

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

dolgargula

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Greetings,

first I would like to thank all the comments!
I'm collecting all your feedback to work on the next versions.

thank you very much for your time spent with this evaluation!

some feedbacks:
-> Pics look grainy:
I'll work on it! I may not be able to render the images in chapter 1 again. But this will certainly be improved in chapter 2. I will do my best trying to render again... or the best of my computer. Hehehe

-> Crappy animations:
Well, I'm going to try to improve it. Sorry.

-> Text are difficult to read and bad english:
Maybe I'm going to need help on it. But... Working on it!

-> Bugs:
I already taked notes about your feedbacks... already working on it.

-> Mac Version:
Yes, I'm going to upload as soon as possible.

-> Story difficult to understand:
Yes... I'm going to work on it. Is related to bad English. But I'm going to focus on it.

Thank you guys!

dolgargula

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Who uses slightly lighter shade of gray on dark gray? Someone who doesn't want anyone to be able to read the text easily and who doesn't get what is contrast. Using the font size slider with Shift-A didn't make text more readable thanks to poor color choices. I stopped making my eyes hurt after a minute when there was five ladies in swimsuits. I'll check out the next version if the dev chooses to use other colors than different grays in the text box.

Feb 13, 2020
I do love a game with more realistic (and less anime) looking Asian models. It seems other people have mentioned the problems although I felt the stats and money drain to quick but having multiple girls on rotation will probably fix that.

Reactions: dolgargula

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
The woman in blue looks kinda nice, the redhead looks like a worn out crackwhore. Plus, its nice to see some curvy asians in one of these games.
Yeah that redhead in the 2nd to last pic looks like she would 100% suck your dick for more drugs.
Not unattractive if you're cool with that type, really more her problem than yours and some guys like girls like that since they're freaks, but I prefer women that don't look like they'd steal my phone to sell for another hit of (insert drug here).

Reactions: MrStark

dolgargula

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
how do I study book?
1. Buy the book at Shopping (phone icon)
2. Go to Inventory (breafcase icon)
3. Select Studybooklv01 (or lv02, or lv03), then click at "Use".
4. At the end of the day you're going to see you studing scene.
5. Talk to Shikiko again when she is studing afternoon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
1. Buy the book at Shopping (phone icon)
2. Go to Inventory (breafcase icon)
3. Select Studybooklv01 (or lv02, or lv03), then click at "Use".
4. At the end of the day you're going to see you studing scene.
5. Talk to Shikiko again when she is studing afternoon.
Thanks for the reply, I thought that use button wasnt clickable, I probably tried for like 5 minutes and some how never clicked the use button.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes