VN Ren'Py Abandoned House Of Love [v1.4.0] [Evilk Studios]

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Hmm at the least the song is interesting. Can anyone tell me the name of it, cause I have searched high and low for it!

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I was quite excited about this for nearly a minute, then two minutes of disappointment and frustration, then it was over.
Huh, for some reason this sounds strangely familiar... wait, are you an ex-girlfriend of mine?!

On a somewhat more sirious note. Yeah. You're on spot. Music, sound, animations - so impressive. And then everything goes down the drain. By the time Not-Daddy is driving Not-Daughter around, she looks like a cardboard-cutout that is copy-pasted into the car via MS Paint ffs.
Will keep an eye on it. First release, benefit of the doubt and so on.
But it just seems a bit .. immature overall? Idk, we'll see how the first updates go ..

Reactions: Sl0th

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
This is early development but shows promise. Currently there is one sex scene and it would be fine except that the names get mixed up during the scene which has a negative effect. It starts off well and then kind of gets sloppy, my guess would be that the developer really wanted to get the game released, and because it takes a lot of time to make these games, started to rush. Version shows 1.4, in fairness I would say .04 . The game shows promise and any negatives can be fixed.

Reactions: holyblood

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
the game is bare bones....needs a few more shots of tequila to get hammered:tf:

but me sad....still no old man MC that fucks young bitches--you know like in the olden early days of hentai :FeelsBadMan:
Go play Intimate Relations by Ptolemy... the MC in that game is around 55, and having erectile dysfunction, and heart problems... might be right up your alley...

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
It started as a 5, then went to -50. Did you even try to play this before you released it!? There are way too many stupid bugs to mention.
Hmm at the least the song is interesting
The song is Come inside, not sure who is singing it though.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
The sex scene looks awful in both render quality and design. Come on, I'd call an exorcist if a chick gave me this look while riding my dick

Reactions: zecon

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
It has potential, it must be improved in graphics and dialogues and solve that problem with the dialogue of the sex scene with samantha it's an hallucinating thing, I hope in future improvements, however, congratulations and go forward.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
HOLY MOLY!!!..Liam showed up..hehehe..those who follow the same sort of games as me know what i mean :p regardless..she's girl next door cute..and i'm ok with that!

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
It started as a 5, then went to -50. Did you even try to play this before you released it!? There are way too many stupid bugs to mention.
The song is Come inside, not sure who is singing it though.
Thx for the name, found it afterwards, here is the link:

Reactions: RemyZero

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I really enjoyed the song at the start. I see there was a few mistakes with the name I give a name but at one time it was calling her Nikki, The same happen with me once in the office his best friend called him Jake so that does need to be fixed so they will only call you by the name you choice.
Also I would have like to have the choice of fucking or not fucking Samantha.
When you tell her that it is the person you named. It does the same as when you tell her, it is none of her business which makes that not a real choice. Also during that sex scene it keep calling her the girls name you choice instead of Samantha, not sure if he was just thinking about her at that time.
I would love to see more choices in it then what it had. Over all it is not a bad game. If done right it can be a very interesting game depending on the choice you get to have or not have as the case maybe.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Version shows 1.4, in fairness I would say .04
Sorry Folks... Rant Enabled!
VERSION Numbers...

xx.yy.zz
x = Release Version, this should be a 1 if it's the first version of the software whether it's an alpha or a beta, it's still 1
y = Milestone's ie release to public versions in most cases
z = Build number, how many times the code being used has been through the build process

I really get triggered when people equate progress with a build/version number. They have absolutely nothing to do with progress to a released/final product. Code doesn't "grow up" to become version 1, it's always has been and will be version 1. Version numbers are really meant for the development side of things. Used to track versions of source through the testing and debugging phase of product development. The thing is, to debug you MUST have exactly matching source to executable, that is to say; the executable being debugged must have the exact same source files that that executable was compiled from, else very bad things happen.

Sorry again... Rant Disabled

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Listening to that song took more time then playing this game. The dialogues are wrong in the sex scene. She calls you by the name of the daughter you given.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I thought about downloading this because I like what I see in the tags. But after reading the comments, its probably best to wait a while longer.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight