VN Ren'Py Abandoned House Of Love [v1.4.0] [Evilk Studios]

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Good / Bad

There is little content so far, so that is bad. Every game starts somewhere lets see how it goes...
The character models ar good. The daughter is rather cute.
The game is full of bugs (wrong person says wrong dialogue a lot, and sometimes the models hair was left with a white background a bit) Hopefully those get worked out. Also lots of typos.
The storyline itself seems rather unoriginal, and would be great if there was a better writer working on it.

So...

Total Content: 1/10
Graphics: 9.5/10 the animations are pretty nice, and models look great
Story: 2.5/10
Token Black Friends: 1/1

The "V1.4.0" + 450MB of download had me thinking there would be a bit more content than is there. To me a 1.4.0 Means it's a game that has been updated 14 times not counting bug fixes. This ,to me, looks like a first release.

Furthermore sexual content progresses apparently too quickly bad pacing seems like the daughter is already down to fuck from day 1, she will be fucked soon if it continues at current pace... also choices seem to make no difference at all which is annoying as hell... and there is a general lack of exposition about the ex wife, and the ex wife is not even shown yet, but at the same time you gotta pick a name for a character not in the game yet.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Good game first off I'd like to say where are her shoes lol screenshot0001.png and will keep a eye out for future updates for a "Demo" this wasnt that bad for a first release

Sch

May 20, 2017
The "V1.4.0" + 450MB of download had me thinking there would be a bit more content than is there. To me a 1.4.0 Means it's a game that has been updated 14 times not counting bug fixes. This ,to me, looks like a first release.
Yea, most of the developers really need to rethink their versioning system. For me v1.4.0 means that this is a stable release (a working full game) with the 4th major patch. I was really disappointed when I reached the end of this version after a few minutes of playing. I know most of them are not real programmers, but is it that hard to google it?

Reactions: EchoCrow

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
First morning in office, had two errors that passed with ignore. The dialog misspellings are at least understandable and the wrong character for text is obvious. The rendering of boinking in the conference room could use a little more time.
As for comments about daughters desire, well, like in real life, once someone finishes deciding to do something, they generally get right to it. It is obvious it had been brewing for a while and we are saved the tedious slow drag while it is filled in with concise back story dialog.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Starts off promising With the Daughter frightened! But then the old routine Starts Dad has urges out of the Blue,Then Give daughter lift to Daughters Friend outside clothes shop, And the rest is history... Devs I do envy your gift of game making skills , And Thank you for these games . But how about coming at it from a different angle??? The imagination is limitless "just a thought"

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Any chance from an android version?
(knowing it is probably more interesting to wait until the game has made some more progress?).

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
The daughter is too 'old' and the MC is too 'young' . I dont means change the daughter to loli, I just hope the daughter'image is younger, If no one tell me ,I thought she is MC's E-wife....or, change the MC's image to older.

Maybe We can do this: a 50' year old MC had a 38-year-old E-wife, and now he want to BDSM his 17-year-old daughter..:tf:

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018

Wow, that's a pretty strong orgasm if you have to throw @ and # signs in your speech :test:

Btw it's not version 1.4.0, it says at the last frame 1.04. You should consider changing the version name in the OP, it could be misleading.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
This has a really promising start. Granted its not terribly original but nice nonetheless.

Then the render quality just keeps getting worse.
Then the writting gets worse.
Then the continuity goes out the window.
Then the actors start speaking with other peoples voices.

I was quite excited about this for nearly a minute, then two minutes of disappointment and frustration, then it was over.
Hey good game but why no more content its very small game